Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Even I stay in Penang, I not yet try roti canai at transfer road. From description, I think got many types of kuah, can add ayam, kambing...etc.
We standard roti, kuah kari n parpu...lol.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Even I stay in Penang, I not yet try roti canai at transfer road. From description, I think got many types of kuah, can add ayam, kambing...etc.
We standard roti, kuah kari n parpu...lol.
if u say parpu means u tau what it is... many dont know parpu but know their glamour name which is Dhal..

yea many types of kuah, disappointed bcoz kena cheat, expensive n of course eating a lump of dough...

n that awek already eat there twice... mcm xde tempat lain je

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
awek...biasa lah.
Roti canai is roti canai. Is the simplest breakfast. I prefer kuah banjir too.
Eat with chicken, mutton,...i think save that for lunch. hehehe...
Anyway depend on awek wallet, lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

yea i heard but did not try... came on the wrong time... we go once i have the time...

YES MANY BURGER SHOPS ALREADY !!!
Burgers ??? paling sedap is burger stall tepi jalan lahhh (top of my top list)....McD also kalah.
i say sedap, not becos of price. Is really sedap...aummm:smokin:

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
awek...biasa lah.
Roti canai is roti canai. Is the simplest breakfast. I prefer kuah banjir too.
Eat with chicken, mutton,...i think save that for lunch. hehehe...
Anyway depend on awek wallet, lol

Burgers ??? paling sedap is burger stall tepi jalan lahhh (top of my top list)....McD also kalah.
HAHAHA, burgers go n read back the posting bro... got a lot of burger stalls from tepi jalan to shops... there is one i always go at Ara Damansara, already many years (since opening in 2012)

there was one nice burger called Sempoi near my house but then already MIA n no news... maybe he moved to new location... i miss his burgers

Awek tu never ask her wallet....

You compare with McD.......OMG......hhahhahahhahah

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Hahahaha...I can buy 3 burgers, that equal to one set mc chicken...
Go mcd also of happy meal...lol

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
got a good mamak stall to suggest?

last time i liked Naina but then it became an expensive fine dining mamak

And NO NO TO RESTORAN SYED !!!!

numerous times i got food poisoning from there n personal reasons...

last week an awek's mom belanja us there... i ate Dosa (Thosai) bcoz worry about getting sick n yes i got sick... :bawling::bawling:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time no eat McD already..........lol
Haha yeah, McD doesn't make good burgers la. If I'm forced to eat McD, I eat their breakfast menu only or spicy fried chicken instead! The only decent burger at McD is only their seasonal Prosperity beef black pepper burger which normally comes around CNY. If I want to eat franchised burgers, I'd rather eat Burger King, Wendy's, or Carl's Junior. Fatboys Burger I also had tried once in Bangsar, ok also especially if you want pork burger. Otherwise just eat the Burger Abang Burn in Ampang area, cheaper.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Yup, that is the one. Operating for many years already. They used to rent and stay in one of the houses there, before owner took back so now selling using food truck
i feel nostalgic !!!

Food truck also now is like a easy way to sell food n been supported by that left group as well

*yesterday at BU centrepoint beside McD got food truck selling Pork Burgers