Fishy Talk

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
not now laa .. no hurry one .. after test test your rod 1st ma .. hehehehe .. coz this round P9 i oso using my cheap ugly sheet + antique reel only laa most prolly .. no big deal one .. if make oso will be for next round out not this round .. hahahahaa

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Sorry, I cunt cum for TT on 13th. We are going to Ipoh and then up Penang b4 to east coast @ Pulau Lang Tengah. Then, back to Penang/Pantai Merdeka for 'sua chiam' fishing.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
unker manyak syok laa .. jalan jalan all the time enjoy to the max laaa ... hahahaha

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
kkho bz making another million b4 he goes for his P9 trip laa .. no time to reply reply .. hehehehe

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
I have tried to book another boat for 4 pax but unfortunately the boat is having engine problem.

Would you guys be interested to take A Cong's boat? As it can fit more people ...the more the merrier.. :)

Currently the Tekong(A Cong) have a new boat but the cabin is not fully renovated yet.

I have just called him, he will revert is availability of boat to me at about 11~12.

His boat is much bigger thus it can accommodate about 8 pax in a boat. Meaning in such that all of us will be in the same boat.

The earlier booked boat was RM550 for 4 pax per day, and A Cong is charging at RM800 for 8 pax.

He also mentioned that the casting for GT will only see result at 4pm till late as due to the current bringing the bait fish there. In the earlier day and afternoon we will be doing jigging and bait fishing. I have proposed a special spot to him as well which is the deepest part in P9 which is about 90m(270feet = 27 floor) and we shall do jigging there. Also have asked him to bring us to his new spot for talang(Queenfish).

Please comment

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
good morning sifussssss...............

hardcore working for the last few days so no time to posting here mah...

TT on syk kepong on 13th June are ON lah.....

sifu tate... i dun mind if take back the ah chong boat. aslong the DATE are not change lah.....

what u telling us is the good timing for GTs is after 4pm......

how about this....we take the boat after 12pm then finish at 12am. boleh kah!!.....coz for the morning section oso not much of fishs activity.

duno the ah chong can do that mou!!..if cant then 4get it lah...