FIRST DRIFT ACCIDENT

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
eh you all there on saturday ah??
was there to hand over the car and i drove my ke70 down for drifting heheheheh. hmm getting the hang of it..

devious17 : next time we go out i let you drive with the non power steering car.. hahahah then you know how hard it is but then good handling hehehe

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
joehan....

found oredi de console??

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
no lah i don't have console at the moment lah
out of stock shehehee must find somewhere else... then..

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Originally posted by DoNuT@Aug 23 2004, 03:34 PM
was there to hand over the car and i drove my ke70 down for drifting heheheheh. hmm getting the hang of it..

devious17 : next time we go out i let you drive with the non power steering car.. hahahah then you know how hard it is but then good handling hehehe
:lol: :lol: It would be nice to try your pocket rocket one of these days :lol: was that your car that night ? the ke70? there was one tearing up the road :P

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by DoNuT@Aug 2 2004, 08:57 AM
MY FIRST DRIFT ACCIDENT HEHEHEHE

GUYS DO NOT DO THIS AT YOUR WORKSHOP...
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN !!!! HEHEHE
The place is very familiar la. Is it at the Desa Serdang there? I'm staying near there la. correct me if i'm wrong. There got one Half cut shop wo. some more got a lot of workshops there. Donut, u always lepak there meh?

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Aug 23 2004, 03:47 PM
no lah i don't have console at the moment lah
out of stock shehehee must find somewhere else... then..
if found ori a31 console i treat u sirap limau... :lol:

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
ok last sat.nite i was drifting in this mountain pass with my friend. hahah. first hairpin linking to a tight right, did nicely, but then when wanna link the next long left, understeered at critical moment and ended up with the right side of the car on the opposite lane's drain. hahah call tow truck loh. then pull out dat time heard those scratching sounds so damn loud. sure lah susah hati. my car wor lol. First accident so not sure bout those towing charges so kena conned loh, the fella charge me RM120 to tow the car out only, have to drive home by myself. alignment and camber angles fcked up ady, tyres screeching all the way home.

Next morning go to workshop, lower arm's front and back on the right side gone, absorbers front gone, front tyres gone, rack end, boot. all also gone. total repair cost RM850 including carb tuning and radiator flush.

Body not a scratch at all. Driving a Satria btw. hahah. If only i had a camera at that time. :D can post hahaha

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by Hock+Aug 23 2004, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hock @ Aug 23 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoNuT@Aug 2 2004, 08:57 AM
MY FIRST DRIFT ACCIDENT HEHEHEHE

GUYS DO NOT DO THIS AT YOUR WORKSHOP...
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN !!!! HEHEHE
The place is very familiar la. Is it at the Desa Serdang there? I'm staying near there la. correct me if i'm wrong. There got one Half cut shop wo. some more got a lot of workshops there. Donut, u always lepak there meh? [/b][/quote]
nope npoe dude.. it's that any place you mention hehehe. somewhere way way far from there hehehehe. next time if you're out with us i'll show you where then :) hehehe

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by jiggly_head@Aug 23 2004, 09:40 PM
ok last sat.nite i was drifting in this mountain pass with my friend. hahah. first hairpin linking to a tight right, did nicely, but then when wanna link the next long left, understeered at critical moment and ended up with the right side of the car on the opposite lane's drain. hahah call tow truck loh. then pull out dat time heard those scratching sounds so damn loud. sure lah susah hati. my car wor lol. First accident so not sure bout those towing charges so kena conned loh, the fella charge me RM120 to tow the car out only, have to drive home by myself. alignment and camber angles fcked up ady, tyres screeching all the way home.

Next morning go to workshop, lower arm's front and back on the right side gone, absorbers front gone, front tyres gone, rack end, boot. all also gone. total repair cost RM850 including carb tuning and radiator flush.

Body not a scratch at all. Driving a Satria btw. hahah. If only i had a camera at that time. :D can post hahaha
DUDE!!!

you better becarefull ya?? maybe tried on the road first leh.. anyway no matter how good is anyone there are always an accident wan ler.. so i guess no body's perfect then heehehe

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT+Aug 28 2004, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoNuT @ Aug 28 2004, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jiggly_head@Aug 23 2004, 09:40 PM

DUDE!!!

you better becarefull ya?? maybe tried on the road first leh.. anyway no matter how good is anyone there are always an accident wan ler.. so i guess no body's perfect then heehehe [/b][/quote]
haha but what to do rite. Funny thing is when crash ady me n my friend go out of the car thru passenger side door then lock the car, take a piss by roadside, smoke a cigarette then laugh for a while walk to friends car then call tow truck LOL.

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Aug 23 2004, 03:34 PM
Donut: Which is ur KE70 lah?? Got 3 on that night before someone shouted "POLICE" :huh: ..... Is urs the one with the RX7 engine ah?? <_< Madness man....the loudest car there...... :lol:

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahha...latest xcident...
my car on 5:00am 27th Nov 2004 @ genting h/land

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
oh nelly...thats pretty bad.

but donut, i cant see yr pics.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience