Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel saving

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
hi peter, can it be used on a V6 engine?
Yes, the FireStorm Booster can be used on all petrol engines. Please let me know what car model you are planning to install into.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

wats the price?
Please let me know what car model you are installing into.

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
Is it suitable for Corolla 4age 20V blacktop engine? PM me the price inclusive of shipping to Miri, Sarawak. Thanks!!

sirdex90

Jan 12, 2012
Labuan
Just Received and Plug In The Firestorm in My 4afe. Waited for months before i decided to try it. Thx alot to peter for being so kind as i asked alot.
-Idling rev reduced.
-Acceleration increase? (not much) but the acceleration lag reduced alot. Good when overtaking.
-fc? dunno yet
-engine sounds smoother

Nice Product and Seller!

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Thanks bro for your kind review. I'm glad you found the FireStorm useful.

Cheers.

Just Received and Plug In The Firestorm in My 4afe. Waited for months before i decided to try it. Thx alot to peter for being so kind as i asked alot.
-Idling rev reduced.
-Acceleration increase? (not much) but the acceleration lag reduced alot. Good when overtaking.
-fc? dunno yet
-engine sounds smoother

Nice Product and Seller!

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Yes, the FireStorm Booster can be used in any petrol engine cars.

can use on any car?

RIZ63T

Dec 8, 2008
hai...can it be used for toyota caldina 2.0 N/A ... i'm just added Pivot ETC...
but i heard my fren said this will effect pistons and engine for long term...based on his experience... can u clear me ? i'm very intereset about this product...thanx

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
hai...can it be used for toyota caldina 2.0 N/A ... i'm just added Pivot ETC...
but i heard my fren said this will effect pistons and engine for long term...based on his experience... can u clear me ? i'm very intereset about this product...thanx
Hi bro

Yes, I have many customers with the 1ZZ-FE and 1AZ-FSE Caldina and RAV4 using the FireStorm Booster in their engines without any problems.

The FireStorm Booster just provides stronger sparks to completely burn the air-fuel mixture that, in almost 99.9% of cars are not fully burnt. This is why we have the catalytic converter in most cars today. The catalytic converter's function is to completely burn up all unburnt gases. However, whatever gases that are burnt up in the catalytic converter is not providing any extra power to the engine.

The FireStorm Booster's stronger sparks will allow more complete burning of the unburnt air-fuel mixture in the cylinder so the result is that you can feel more power from your engine.

Your piston rings, piston heads and head gaskets will not be affected in any way since the efficient combustion does not lean out or enrich the air-fuel mixture. The FireStorm Booster does not increase the engine's temperature, unlike other ignition booster amplifiers.

Your friend's assumption on the long term failure will happen only if the air-fuel mixture is too lean. The engine's ECU is programmed to run a little rich so this is why the more complete combustion with the aid of the FireStorm Booster will give more power to the engine.

How long has your friend used the FireStorm Booster in his engine? You say that he is saying from his experience but is he referring to the FireStorm Booster or is he talking in general?

I hope that the explanation will help remove some of your doubts and also help your friend understand that his assumption is wrong.

Cheers.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just wondering when we tracking at Sepang, is it a must to do corner weight?

Does it help & how does it works?

Where I can send my car to do the "corner weight"?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience