Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel saving

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Zerotohundred.com - FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel savings

Upgrade the power of your Ignition Coil with this add-on device and feel an immediate power improvement during acceleration.

The 5x stronger spark promotes complete combustion of the air-fuel mixture resulting in extra power squeezed out from the same amount of fuel burnt. Unburnt petrol smell is also eliminated, even on vehicles without a catalytic converter.

Saves fuel with lesser kickdowns and gear changes which cause higher engine RPM and wastes more fuel. Automatic transmission gear shifting is faster and smoother due to the power increase thoughout the entire RPM band.

Shifting quicker into higher gears results in lower RPM, which in turn, saves more fuel. Climbs hills with lesser effort on the accelerator pedal.

Works on all vehicles which run on petrol. The FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster can be fitted in both automobiles and motorbikes.

Easily plugs into the distributor fuse socket without the need to cut any wires or cable harness.

Email [email protected] for more info or call 0164894940. Test runs available on Penang Island, West Malaysia.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Bro, this product is from which country?..

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Bro, this product is from which country?..
Made in Malaysia but with a LifeTime 1-to-1 exchange warranty upon confirmed testing of failure.

Most Japan, Taiwan and US brands dont even dare to give such warranty.

Cheers.

Peter

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Already ordered and paid for mine, can't wait for it to arrive since the description and some early reviews are very convincing! :biggrin:

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Already ordered and paid for mine, can't wait for it to arrive since the description and some early reviews are very convincing! :biggrin:
Yup, you can feel the difference after installing the FireStorm Booster.

I've sent it out by Poslaju so you can look out for the Poslaju guy tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers.

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
I will be in KL this March school holidays so if any of you are interested to meet up to see or install the FireStorm Booster, please contact me.

My schedule in KL as follows;

DATE: 16-17 MARCH 2012 (FRIDAY & SATURDAY)

VENUE: SUNWAY LAGOON (will scout for a suitable location and confirm when you phone me on the day)

TIME: 16 MARCH (FRIDAY) from 3pm-7pm and 17 MARCH (SATURDAY) from 9am-7pm

Please PM or SMS me your NAME, ZTH Nick and CAR MODEL at 016-4894940 to confirm your preferred time to meet so that I can arrange a slot for you to avoid having to wait too long in line.

I need your co-operation to confirm your preferred meeting time and car model so that I will have the correct connector type model for your car and sufficient units for everyone.

I also welcome those of you who have purchased from me via Poslaju and installed by yourself to meet up with me if you have any questions on your installation.

Cheers.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.