Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel saving

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Hi has this been well proven for GDI engines like for Toyota Mark X 250G (GRX120)?
Sorry if it has been asked before though but I have not yet browse thru the whole pages. :)
No worries bro.

Yes we have already installed in the Mark X. Please check your PM for the price.

You can email me at [email protected] for more info.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
hi, i have a question to ask. i have read the testimonial on CARI, at there have lot complain this product not function , no any effect, and after install will make the car cannot start engine or engine come out error code. and also do not return money to them. is it true?

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
hi, i have a question to ask. i have read the testimonial on CARI, at there have lot complain this product not function , no any effect, and after install will make the car cannot start engine or engine come out error code. and also do not return money to them. is it true?
Only in the Chinese Cari Forum that we have lamers!

There is a group of them 4-5 persons who just buy to test for fun then ask for money back.

We DO NOT have any money back guarantee except for a seller nicknamed WilliamHoo who started all this rubbish.

Youbcan read from the Lowyat Forum testimonials on how good the FireStorm is. Search for topic 2098264.

Cheers.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
Only in the Chinese Cari Forum that we have lamers!

There is a group of them 4-5 persons who just buy to test for fun then ask for money back.

We DO NOT have any money back guarantee except for a seller nicknamed WilliamHoo who started all this rubbish.

Youbcan read from the Lowyat Forum testimonials on how good the FireStorm is. Search for topic 2098264.

Cheers.
oic. ok.
but you means even the product after install at car if lets say have error come out or do not feel any effect. you also would not have money back guarantee?

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
oic. ok.
but you means even the product after install at car if lets say have error come out or do not feel any effect. you also would not have money back guarantee?
The guy who said his Persona had so many ECU errors did not even go back to the seller who had already said that if after the seller tests and have the ECU problem then he would refund. But the buyer did not go back to the seller so how to confirm the problem? Surely the seller can't give any refund without confirming the problem. If you are the seller, would you give a refund just because the customer says he has such problem but won't even go back to see you?

Cheers.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
The guy who said his Persona had so many ECU errors did not even go back to the seller who had already said that if after the seller tests and have the ECU problem then he would refund. But the buyer did not go back to the seller so how to confirm the problem? Surely the seller can't give any refund without confirming the problem. If you are the seller, would you give a refund just because the customer says he has such problem but won't even go back to see you?

Cheers.
more deeply story i do not know la. but lets say because the product only have sell on penang, right?
if other state customer buy already if have problem, you need them go to penang to show you, then i think the customer will ask you who pay the travelling charges, right? just for discussion only.

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
more deeply story i do not know la. but lets say because the product only have sell on penang, right?
if other state customer buy already if have problem, you need them go to penang to show you, then i think the customer will ask you who pay the travelling charges, right? just for discussion only.
Hahaha. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy a product where they have to drive all the way to Penang to claim warranty.

For those not in Penang we deal online for the sales. For warranty claims we also do that online. I will get the customer to troubleshooting the problem and tell me the result. I will then ask them to Poslaju the FireStorm back to me so that I can return to the manufacturer for warranty claim verification. Once the manufacturer confirm that the FireStorm is faulty, he will send me a new replacement unit for the customer. If the FireStorm is not faulty then it will be returned to the customer.

Simple isn't it?

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
Hahaha. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to buy a product where they have to drive all the way to Penang to claim warranty.

For those not in Penang we deal online for the sales. For warranty claims we also do that online. I will get the customer to troubleshooting the problem and tell me the result. I will then ask them to Poslaju the FireStorm back to me so that I can return to the manufacturer for warranty claim verification. Once the manufacturer confirm that the FireStorm is faulty, he will send me a new replacement unit for the customer. If the FireStorm is not faulty then it will be returned to the customer.

Simple isn't it?
oic. lets say if the product is not faulty, but because after install in car have error code come out, then how? sometimes not every product suit to install all the brands car.

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
I didn't look into this topic for quite some time.

If the customer follows the installation information and installs exactly as recommended then there wont be any error codes showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if i want change my gen2 engine to other engine..what things should i change..or just change the engine can already..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience