Puchong
Visit site
LOL @ S|lverfish :rofl: i can almost imagine Duke Red's next reply hahaha

Hey! i can see my house from here! :lol:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hehehe, anybody who post Anfield here is going to be banned. Wait...Rats!!! I'm not a moderator...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
nia hai... the pics for the whole klang valley (and i suspect all of peninsular Malaysia) are months, if not years old!! hahaha the flyover that enables me to drive into BK5 here in kinrara was completed well before May. in the Malaysian part for Google Earth Free, the Kinrara Area was still in shambles! (as in not built yet that is :lol:)

damn it :D

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That bad? So they haven't updated the sat captures for awhile then.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
ambayah,
hey is that the jungle clearing factory producing cheap and cheerful cars!?? (refer to James@TopGear) :lol:

s|lverfish,
well, personally i think that treatment goes only for Malaysia and most eastern countries. during my "cruise" above New Orleans, everthing seemed correctly brownish and dirty.. but sadly i dont recognize anything. but then again, it IS a free program. maybe they have the more frequently updated streamings in the Pro version. :D

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
AE80TypeD said:
ambayah,
hey is that the jungle clearing factory producing cheap and cheerful cars!?? (refer to James@TopGear) :lol:

s|lverfish,
well, personally i think that treatment goes only for Malaysia and most eastern countries. during my "cruise" above New Orleans, everthing seemed correctly brownish and dirty.. but sadly i dont recognize anything. but then again, it IS a free program. maybe they have the more frequently updated streamings in the Pro version. :D
According to Clarkson there isn't any cheap and cheerful things. Only cheap and nasty and expensive and cheerful. :)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hahahahaha yah, exactly.. and its his last lotus :lol:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
where is kepong
cant find leh

how come some place after zoom can see building clear clear
some place blur blur
not in detail

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might lack the over-the-top shenanigans of the Top Gear crew but a short video review by Evo’s Chris Harris is just as entertaining for his wit and still-present passion for cars.

So when Harris gets his hands on something like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, you just know it’s a must-watch, especially his downright honest opinions on the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience