LOL @ S|lverfish :rofl: i can almost imagine Duke Red's next reply hahaha

Hey! i can see my house from here! :lol:

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
Hehehe, anybody who post Anfield here is going to be banned. Wait...Rats!!! I'm not a moderator...

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
nia hai... the pics for the whole klang valley (and i suspect all of peninsular Malaysia) are months, if not years old!! hahaha the flyover that enables me to drive into BK5 here in kinrara was completed well before May. in the Malaysian part for Google Earth Free, the Kinrara Area was still in shambles! (as in not built yet that is :lol:)

damn it :D

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
That bad? So they haven't updated the sat captures for awhile then.

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
ambayah,
hey is that the jungle clearing factory producing cheap and cheerful cars!?? (refer to James@TopGear) :lol:

s|lverfish,
well, personally i think that treatment goes only for Malaysia and most eastern countries. during my "cruise" above New Orleans, everthing seemed correctly brownish and dirty.. but sadly i dont recognize anything. but then again, it IS a free program. maybe they have the more frequently updated streamings in the Pro version. :D

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
AE80TypeD said:
ambayah,
hey is that the jungle clearing factory producing cheap and cheerful cars!?? (refer to James@TopGear) :lol:

s|lverfish,
well, personally i think that treatment goes only for Malaysia and most eastern countries. during my "cruise" above New Orleans, everthing seemed correctly brownish and dirty.. but sadly i dont recognize anything. but then again, it IS a free program. maybe they have the more frequently updated streamings in the Pro version. :D
According to Clarkson there isn't any cheap and cheerful things. Only cheap and nasty and expensive and cheerful. :)

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
hahahahaha yah, exactly.. and its his last lotus :lol:

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
where is kepong
cant find leh

how come some place after zoom can see building clear clear
some place blur blur
not in detail

It might lack the over-the-top shenanigans of the Top Gear crew but a short video review by Evo’s Chris Harris is just as entertaining for his wit and still-present passion for cars.

So when Harris gets his hands on something like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, you just know it’s a must-watch, especially his downright honest opinions on the car...