Veyron SS goes under the microscope at Evo

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It might lack the over-the-top shenanigans of the Top Gear crew but a short video review by Evo’s Chris Harris is just as entertaining for his wit and still-present passion for cars.

So when Harris gets his hands on something like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, you just know it’s a must-watch, especially his downright honest opinions on the car.

Speaking of which, his thoughts exactly on the car is that it’s ‘occasionally frustrating, yet worth every penny.’ Sounds about right then.

He goes on to lament that the sensation of speed is amazing but ends just as quick as it comes on. For a 430km/h vehicle, his statement that it moves too quickly for everyday situations is up there as understatement of the century.

Furthermore, the video has a nice one minute spot of just the car going through the motions, no voices, just motion. Now hit play.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dWLv_A28sU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Youtube via Evo

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz...

i was wondering do anyone know here or what kind of spray which i use to spray my car light bulbs.. to become other colour? it must be heat resistant cos i did some DIY coloring on myself.. then i work but then after a few minutes the colour melted then go back normal colour adi..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience