Random Shot: Bluegatti Veyron in KL

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Bluegatti Veyron - the most famous Veyron in Malaysia at the moment, thanks in part to it's unique paint-job that helps it stand out amongst everything else. To match it in aesthetics, would possibly require a chrome Murcielago... but as a standalone object, this just screams "LOOK AT ME!!". The Veyron is an incredibly over-engineered machine, and is one of those supercar, no wait... hypercar that I just cannot imagine myself driving.

There was also a red Dodge Challenger SRT8 (a monster 6.1 Hemi V8), but I paid zero attention to it.

Attachments

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
i saw all 3 cars including the silver SUV at the back on NS highway on sat going to johor.. it's TMJ's ride..

hksp

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
how much is this ? supersport version usd 24m ??

guess got it without tax

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
why ppl still calling TMJ when he already a Sultan?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Sultan Johor rule... :rock:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
waste of taxpayer money. and the color scheme of the bugatti is fugly....
Get your facts right bro.. he use his own money from his own company, not our money. Im a chinese BTW. Show respect.

vroomvroom

Jun 24, 2011
Penang
hahahah...right his "own money" from his "own company". "own money" and "own company" have many definition in Malaysia. You have your own definition and i have mine. and oh ya..this has nothing to do with race, i dun care what are you, for me i am a Malaysian. by the way "respect" is not given, it has to be earned..

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
hahahah...right his "own money" from his "own company". "own money" and "own company" have many definition in Malaysia. You have your own definition and i have mine. and oh ya..this has nothing to do with race, i dun care what are you, for me i am a Malaysian. by the way "respect" is not given, it has to be earned..
pls dun use ur ass to think. sultan johor never use taxpayer money to spend. sultan have many of business. from property to constrution. sultan johor is not same as some of menteri in malaysia who is use FB or email to let they cronie for profit. there are alot sultan in malaysia but no one can be a successful leader and businessman like sultan johor. sultan spend his money, u dun respect nevermind but dun pls insult.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
the main reason i think he went with that colour scheme is because its his royal colour scheme i believe
im not a huge fan of the colour scheme personally but i understand why he did i think he is trying to show how proud he is to be the sultan of johor because that colour scheme was definitely custom ordered and not just an option on a checklist :adore:
plus he looks badass driving that car, there was a picture of him driving it earlier this year in ZTH go check it out :adore:
i wish the sultans in every state had one of those tailor made to suit each of their royal colours
how cool would that be :adore:

ham

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
pls dun use ur ass to think. sultan johor never use taxpayer money to spend. sultan have many of business. from property to constrution. sultan johor is not same as some of menteri in malaysia who is use FB or email to let they cronie for profit. there are alot sultan in malaysia but no one can be a successful leader and businessman like sultan johor. sultan spend his money, u dun respect nevermind but dun pls insult.

agree... his late Grand father Sir Sultan Abu Bakar is 1 of the richest King in the world during his time... Their whole family never take royal family salary from the goverment...

Please, do not insult if u know nothing....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls forward this to as many as u can. Missing Child on board champagne gold Kelisa license JGL 685. Pls contact Mr. Wong 016-7770955. This is real case. Pls help

i received this from sms. i dunno izzit real or not but just help to spread it out.... hope it really can help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience