Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - Attempting New Nurburgring Lap Time?

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

We’ve heard the row Porsche had with Nissan and their new GT-R at ‘The Ring’, then there was the incident where Mini called out Porsche to do battle, the point it’s all loud and all to do with marketing ploys and there’s rumour that Bugatti may be getting ready to make an announcement about a certain lap time around a certain and very much infamous ‘Green Hell’.

<!--more-->In December of 2005, Bugatti did emerge and declare with pride that their Veyron had lapped “The Ring” in 7mins 40s (in traffic), but as of late, there’s a YouTube clip indicating a certain Veyron Super Sport making its rounds on the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

But all in, let’s just hope that Bugatti’s going to come out with an official lap time as to how their hefty 1,888kg Super Sport did with it's spoiler fully raised and all.

Now watch the clip below and enjoy the Veyron’s powerful ‘autopera’.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/nP8dYAQ-m1Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

Last edited:

katanakote123

May 10, 2012
Sabah
If they can lap under 7 minutes,should be call "spaghetti" veyron super sport:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

National hockey player Chua Boon Huat dies in accident - Latest - New Straits Times

:bawling:

Shocking news.

Surprised that I didn't hear this on the radio this morning.

I'l always remember my dad making me skip school to check out our national hockey team play and he's definitely one of the players who's impressed.

Rest in peace legend. You've definitely been one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience