finally...it's my turn

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
just...JUST 20 mins ago...my car side mirror got smashed in front of my house...they smashed my neighbour's merc too..steal his HU....
stolen my safc and TT....damn...
two malays on bike
and i now i know how it feels....

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
ouch... painful ritez... damn those holy shit bastard. :mad:

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro... Hide SAFC? Detach it from the stand and hide in your glove compartment or under the seat...

But most importantly, you shouldn't have placed it so 'visibly' to attract these thiefs la

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
same feeling as my sony HU gone T_T... try to hide all ur thing.. like me now hu under the seat smart tag also i hide.... hehehehe

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
sorry bro... really painfull when things are stolen by those Fu**kers.. i lost my waja past few weeks.. i definitely know that kind of "stolen feeling".. why cant those idiots get some jobs and stop doin all this stupid things.. this kind of people no conscience at all meh..??

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
this is all very sad and disturbing. it's like we work hard to do up our cars and these parasites just feed off us. i really hope to 1 day catch 1 of these mofo's in action so that i may smash his fucking face with my fist :mad:

i'm pretty sure that they're more than able to get proper jobs like the rest of us. if his excuse is that he doesn't have qualifications blah blah blah, can still sell insurance or something wat.

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
yea.....my house owes got thieves before....repot polis but problem stil cant solve......the thief come back n steal again....wtf......

try to put house alarm but no use...coz thief steal stuffs inside car....ai......life is so hard :mad:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i put my SAFC in front of the gear
it's covered by a piece of thick cloth 24\7
so no way they could haf seen it...
no use trying to hide it in glove compartment oso cos when i look at my car...everything is opened and that includes the compartment
and i made a mistake on my warlier posting...there were actually 4 of them on 2 bikes..i actually dinn notice the oth 2 who climed onto my neighbour's house
they r jus so daring nowadays..even climbing into houses..
we work and save so hardly our hard earned money...and these son of b*tches jus come and smahed their easy way thru it...
can't blame the police too though cos how r they suppose to guard each n every of us?
all this boils down to education...so pls...let us educate our son properly next time and dun ever let them to be another one of those thieves...
it hurts when u lost something that u had put so much effort in it
and they grab my torch light in my glove compartment oso..could haf assist them in future break in they thought...so desperate...
btw i stay at cheras...pandan area

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
huh sorry to hear that bro.. well i guess this must be the same
jacka$$ who stole my safc and my HU remote... bugger.. did you
notice what bike they are driving..??? cause the sound like suzuki
or rxz sound motorbike not the kapchai ex5 sound.

huh cheras.. pandan area... damn near my place also confirm it was
the same gang....bugger... well happen to me twice...summore park
my car inside house compund also they climb my house gate and
whack my car window...damn ...

huh eventually i put my safc at bottom of my HU ...everytime i park
my car i will hide my safc...take it off and hide..but on that night forget
to hide it... that a$$hole break my car window and grab it.... man..
feels like kena target liao...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i donno bout their motor sound..
cos i dinn see it...i was sleeping
my parents and my neighbour saw it on the balcony...when my father on the spot light from the balcony they cabut...
if rxz i am not surprised...all rempits take rxz
if only there was football match last nite...i wont be sleeping..
actually i slept quite late too yesterday...bout an hour b4 the incident
but haih...no use crying over spilt milk
and bout the 4 monkeys who steal bananas at nite...according to my sources...they r very active in cheras.VERY
so take care

Last edited:

skyline9941

Known Member
May 1, 2005
sorry to hear ur sad story..
but those mother fxxker.. really have to teach them a lesson. i tot ur vehicle is parked outside. indeeed inside the compound but still broke into it.. really dared.. stupid , idiot creature. better let the lorry rammed over them...
chicken fellow.. if they are not csaught, sure will turn out like the burglar into houses... stupid .....
curse them...
realy sad..... :mad: :mad:
:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope fellow zth can help me
i'm new to zth

last week i did air cond service ..
the pomen said i hv to change the aircond filter every 12 mth
is that true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience