finally...it's my turn

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
after reading the geng pangkah thread...only now i know i had been hit by 'em
and i did..i repeat i Did notice a heavily modded and tinted GTi observing my house's street by stopping opposite of the road TWICE, 2 days b4 the incident happened
A GTi wif heavy tinted in gold colour and lots of stickers,Wira SE headlight and big big wheels.I tried to haf a look at the driver,but the tint is too heavy
Once(bout 2 weeks back) it followed me till i reached home..and made a U-turn few houses in front...after i went in..they stopped beside my car for bout a minute till i went out again to check out...
Second time(last sunday)..when i going out one evening,i saw the car parked opposite of my house,apparently seem to be observing...
At first i tot it was jus a co-incident...or he was jus another GTi enthusiast...but after reading the geng pangkah thread...i smell something fishy...
but to be honest...i cant tell that they were of the same car...
so to fellow members...just be extra cautious...u never know if somebody is watching ur car...
That is the best information i could provide to all of u to take extra precaution

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
bro,

im new here n not used to using this ZTH.btw im really int in ur mmc gti ecu,do u still have it...n could u pls sms me anytime at 0122707671...need item urgent thx