FF Drifters NEEDED

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
kelisa's are quite nice to drift lor! quite direct feel as the back...wait, there's no back hahhha. :P tried my friend's stock kelisa on a bare patch of sand....really nice to slide and the steering feedback is quite ok. :) join la!
Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
:)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
whit3puppy said:
Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
no problem....2 kelisa from ipoh will join this FF drift next week.....u can learn from them.... ;)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
imivec said:
Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter
waa.....15 oledi.....???!!!??!??...good to hear that....congrats imivec.. ;)

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
u know what is MRC?

something related with MRC

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)
whatdamn: You're right about that part.. Just that I still manja my baby lar.. Hehehhe..

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
keng,
haha then i shall find out on the 14th then :D drive what car eh?

whitepuppy,
i know what you mean, but alas..someday all cars must go to track heaven :D oh just found out that a friend of mine derek tan kuan sing knows you from KDU i think. he says hi :P

any idea what tyres to get? i was thinking of something below rm150 per tyre and will last me at least more than 6 months even with these drift events. or plus minus 1-2 months also can la. and where is this kedai papan in klang? is that the only place in klang where the tyres are dirt cheap? pls advice. TQ! :D

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Keng said:
whatdamn,

i don't think u met him b4 but dzal & adi shud know him ...
oooo...ok....i think i know him......hmmm..... his nick is DCM is S**f**la....is it.....??

or....N**da**m*r...hehhehehe ;)

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
keng,
haha then i shall find out on the 14th then :D drive what car eh?

whitepuppy,
i know what you mean, but alas..someday all cars must go to track heaven :D oh just found out that a friend of mine derek tan kuan sing knows you from KDU i think. he says hi :P

any idea what tyres to get? i was thinking of something below rm150 per tyre and will last me at least more than 6 months even with these drift events. or plus minus 1-2 months also can la. and where is this kedai papan in klang? is that the only place in klang where the tyres are dirt cheap? pls advice. TQ! :D
whatdamn: Yup.. I know Derek Tan.. We were college mates when I was still in KDU.. Say, I say hie!! back. Thanks.. What a small world hor?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
whit3puppy,
ah yes, that's what he said too hahha. the world is too small la. can sometimes walk down bukit bintang and say hi to ppl as i walk down the street :P

itchy to start drifting! but can anyone answer my tyre question pls? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i need some help here.
im driving wira 1.3 year 99
is the injection engine.
now my car's idling is superb low until the whole car is shaky when the engine is cold. sometimes even engine mati.
then i have to hold my aceleration pedal to warm up my car.
adter my car is warmed up, i have to shut my engine off... then start it back again. then only it will b a bit normal. but the idling is a bit high when the air cond compressor is on.
i wan to know the problem is my throttle body...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience