FF Drifters NEEDED

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ff

Guys yes mostly in next week alot guys call me but haven pay yet lahhh, in here
i need to thanks

Keng and Dzal_a your realy help me to push this event thanks alot, thanks for all FF Drifter support hope we can make a very good event.

imivec said:
Guys yes mostly in next week alot guys call me but haven pay yet lahhh, in here
i need to thanks

Keng and Dzal_a your realy help me to push this event thanks alot, thanks for all FF Drifter support hope we can make a very good event.

no problem..... ;)

im tryin 2 get more ppl 2 join dis event but sadly most of da frenz i know who drifts drives rwd...

joining in to learn mah
kelisa..belum cuba belum tahu

kelisa's are quite nice to drift lor! quite direct feel as the back...wait, there's no back hahhha. :P tried my friend's stock kelisa on a bare patch of sand....really nice to slide and the steering feedback is quite ok. :) join la!

i found a 'special' fren to join us...he contacted william adee, dunno whether he register adee or not..... if things goes well, he'll bring his fren along 2 join us too ......& guys, better watch out ....hehehe, its gonna b a great event dis time around...:D

Keng said:
i found a 'special' fren to join us...he contacted william adee, dunno whether he register adee or not..... if things goes well, he'll bring his fren along 2 join us too ......& guys, better watch out ....hehehe, its gonna b a great event dis time around...:D

look slike GOD of drift gonna appear in FF event liao

Ff

Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter

whatdamn said:
kelisa's are quite nice to drift lor! quite direct feel as the back...wait, there's no back hahhha. :P tried my friend's stock kelisa on a bare patch of sand....really nice to slide and the steering feedback is quite ok. :) join la!

Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
:)

whit3puppy said:
Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
:)

no problem....2 kelisa from ipoh will join this FF drift next week.....u can learn from them.... ;)

imivec said:
Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter

waa.....15 oledi.....???!!!??!??...good to hear that....congrats imivec.. ;)

notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)

u know what is MRC?

something related with MRC

whatdamn said:
notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)

whatdamn: You're right about that part.. Just that I still manja my baby lar.. Hehehhe..

Top Bottom