• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

Guys yes mostly in next week alot guys call me but haven pay yet lahhh, in here
i need to thanks

Keng and Dzal_a your realy help me to push this event thanks alot, thanks for all FF Drifter support hope we can make a very good event.

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
imivec said:
Guys yes mostly in next week alot guys call me but haven pay yet lahhh, in here
i need to thanks

Keng and Dzal_a your realy help me to push this event thanks alot, thanks for all FF Drifter support hope we can make a very good event.
no problem..... ;)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
joining in to learn mah
kelisa..belum cuba belum tahu

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
kelisa's are quite nice to drift lor! quite direct feel as the back...wait, there's no back hahhha. :P tried my friend's stock kelisa on a bare patch of sand....really nice to slide and the steering feedback is quite ok. :) join la!

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i found a 'special' fren to join us...he contacted william adee, dunno whether he register adee or not..... if things goes well, he'll bring his fren along 2 join us too ......& guys, better watch out ....hehehe, its gonna b a great event dis time around...:D

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Keng said:
i found a 'special' fren to join us...he contacted william adee, dunno whether he register adee or not..... if things goes well, he'll bring his fren along 2 join us too ......& guys, better watch out ....hehehe, its gonna b a great event dis time around...:D

look slike GOD of drift gonna appear in FF event liao

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Ff

Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
kelisa's are quite nice to drift lor! quite direct feel as the back...wait, there's no back hahhha. :P tried my friend's stock kelisa on a bare patch of sand....really nice to slide and the steering feedback is quite ok. :) join la!
Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
:)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
whit3puppy said:
Hehheheh.. My Kelisa's very slow and very tame. He doesn't like it. Well, if someday I can make it listen and try to be on the wild side. I might join okay. For now, I'll just keep my baby the way he is. Thanks for the encouragement though..
:)
no problem....2 kelisa from ipoh will join this FF drift next week.....u can learn from them.... ;)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
imivec said:
Guys i still need one more ..............................heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,contact me 012-9100169 now got 15 drifter
waa.....15 oledi.....???!!!??!??...good to hear that....congrats imivec.. ;)

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
u know what is MRC?

something related with MRC

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
notkeng,
wah...what 'special' friend la? scary shiiiit u bringing hahah...i shall stay very far behind...and by the time i'm past the 3rd hairpin, ur special friend already tailing and flashing me 9 9 from behind liao hahha! good...good...should be learning more this time around.

whitepuppy,
u control the car, not the car control you correct :)
whatdamn: You're right about that part.. Just that I still manja my baby lar.. Hehehhe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ,
recently i had my colt mirage a156 (1979) transplant to 4g91 carb , but it did save me any fuel , so i am thinking bout convert 4g91 carb to 4g91 injection ,
so i went on to study & research about the ECU , however i still hv about 10 pin-out on the ecu that i can't find the discription (function) . now i need help from u guys to help me , did anyone of u hv the 4g91 pin-out diagram ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience