woi...dun put mine lar....later i post how u drift in batu tiga then u know

i'm jz trying to join the fun lar...and test test only

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
sniff sniff.. i bang my car la.. somehow not enough torque to drift finish.. it drifted.. till a certain point.. it din continue going right where it suppose to.. it started going STRAIGHT! for the divider.. PIaaAaAangggg....!

now scared scared d.. no more drifting on rainy days.. lol.. have to wait for my loupo to come out from hospital..

xuezhang

Apr 10, 2005
wenshen said:
sniff sniff.. i bang my car la.. somehow not enough torque to drift finish.. it drifted.. till a certain point.. it din continue going right where it suppose to.. it started going STRAIGHT! for the divider.. PIaaAaAangggg....!

now scared scared d.. no more drifting on rainy days.. lol.. have to wait for my loupo to come out from hospital..

so fast bang car?!
why so lousy?
how's ur gen2 now?

Keng

whoa...wat happened man?try 2 stop da car 1st, if kenot u gotta kill da slide by spinnin da car if ure headin towards da divider next time...

gti88

my friend is interested in joining this Thursday..

anything call him, Azlan - 016 6225195

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
haha.. din read 2nd part of keng's msg.. lol.. i tried to spin.. tak jadi.. gen2 the Ebrake ah.. useless wan.. the brake even lighter than normal brake.. i guess something wrong.. lol..

Keng

u gotta learn 2 adapt 2 ur car ....if u find it hard 2 lock ur rear wheel, transfer more weight 2 da front....typicalguy oso slides wif his auto waja, i c him do it all da time, still slide-able but he does better wif his hachi-LE-ku of coz

how heavy is da damage 2 ur gen2?

whatdamn

Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
notkeng,
saw the video where u drifted a wide downhill corner, am wondering what combo did u use to pull that off. today i succeded in doing donoughts! for all tmn len sen ppl to see hahha...audience includes 3 old indian uncles on motorbokes and a few cars that stopped by the road to see hahaa.

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
whatdamn said:
notkeng,
saw the video where u drifted a wide downhill corner, am wondering what combo did u use to pull that off. today i succeded in doing donoughts! for all tmn len sen ppl to see hahha...audience includes 3 old indian uncles on motorbokes and a few cars that stopped by the road to see hahaa.

he used KFC combo meal wan lar........

next time take video also mah..or do it this thursday k?

dzal_a

Apr 12, 2005
hhmmmm...lambatnyeee nak ari khamis niee......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

whatdamn

Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
notkeng,
i was by myself only la how to take video! will try it this thursday on the first straight...hopefully can do la cause i'll be changing tyres today. my back tyres the metal can be seen liao! hahah.

dzal,
i know how u feel :D

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.