!!!Calling All FF Drifters!!!

95neodrift

Sep 11, 2005
Williamsport Pa
Hey guys, Im new here. I was looking for some FF DRIFTERS on the web. Long story short, found this site. It looks like there are some of you here. any way I was wondering what FF do you drift.

Before you think about respond to this. I fully understand that FR DRIFTING is on a completely different field than FF. I respect all who drift ANYTHING. So do bashing please.

DRIFTING IS DRIFTING, SO JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!

scottkiller

Jul 6, 2005
shah alam
hi, ryan here.
same with you new in here..
so maybe can ask more fren to join here...
btw any more senior member can help us out here on where you guys training and how ?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
haha good to have another crazy fella here :)

i'm no FR drifter, but at least i'm willing to try! LOL assuming someone lends me his car keys... LOLOLOL

train? uh.. i just set the car up (alignment-wise) and just drive to the track (back then was the Sunway track)
and just drift! that's my practise.

but once, just once, i went up Genting a few days after the FF drift session, i was drifting the way up AND all the way down.
i must be MAD. but heck it was good fun.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
i can second stan statement that he drift up and down at genting road.For newbei this fellow is mad!!! kakakakaka stay far far from him...

**cabut!!***^_^

hybridnos

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
kelantan
ninja_iga said:
PS: Genting was very wet + my alignment made it "very driftable"

not recommended for newbies. VERY dangerous.
can give some tips for beginner like me to drift a FF car....cool man..

95neodrift

Sep 11, 2005
Williamsport Pa
Where I can drift I will

my name is seth ,
Im driving a 95 neon. not the best car in the world but it works. I took the thing out on saterday morn. around 6 am or so. its great for FF drifts. It may not be the most respectible car in the world but its mine.
Im in williamsport Pa. THere are alot of good curvey roads around here, being located in the mountains and what not. I am still looking for better stuff.
oh yeah and don't belieave those who say you cant link turns in an FF.

Thanks for replying and lets try to keep this thread goin,
Seth
If its got wheels and an egine DRIFT IT, have fun and be careful

later

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
seth

PA got lots of twisty roads. especially going thru the mountains. :D hehehe.. i know... i was there for 3 years... Pittsburgh.. ;)

anyway, now i'm all the way across the world from u. Most of us in this forum is from Malaysia.

Agreed that FF drift is not FR drift. It's totally different. It's more of sliding, rather than drifting. I've tried drifting with FF before... then I got FR, damn man.. it's totally different! hehehehe

95neodrift

Sep 11, 2005
Williamsport Pa
found some old tires for free= More slide time!!

I got ahold of some old tires from a repair shop. the guy wanted to pay me 3 bucks for each . here it cost to 6 to have them hald away. I told him Id take em for free as long as he kept giving em.

later , Seth

ps. If any of you guys got any good FF Drift Or slide TIPS Or whatever, IM ALL EARS. I just gotta get bbetter.

LanNismo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
basically...KJ.
www.supermarch.cjb.net
FF Drifter checking in....

well its true drifting is drifting....

me.... just blushing a divider in cyber jaya...axle bengkok woooo...hehhehe but its the price u have to pay, i consider pretty fun....hehehehhe

ohh yea...i drft wif my march or kelisa....heheheh auto...

so guys wanna do some practice....kinda feel free to contact me
+60126498112 Lan....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new in using car sticker. I've attached a picture to show the problem I faced when sticking car sticker. Pls any SIFUS can help me...Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience