Need Help For Carbon Sticker Problem...

Oct 25, 2006
I'm new in using car sticker. I've attached a picture to show the problem I faced when sticking car sticker. Pls any SIFUS can help me...Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
use hair dryer or lighter. heat on that kedut kedut n used ur finger. the sticker can easily bend when heated.

van

Jul 1, 2009
i think you need to use a heat gun b 4 you stick and after .

durkest78

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks for replying, for your information, i 've already used the method you two mentioned.
but the problem is let say i paste the carbon fibre today and it is very fit, but it will become bend as shown in figure after overnight or expose to sunlight, what should i do? helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
before u stick, u have to put some car shampoo at the sticker, then stick it to the position. later use some wiper to wipe out the "sabun" n let it for a few minutes n adjust the position. later use the hair dryer n heat it slowly from center to end. then let it for days, then use the hair dryer n heat again if necessary !!

this is how me n my frends done d carbon sticker on a bonnet of an Integra !!! LOL ...

durkest78

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks 1st. i knew your point, i also don't have any problem in pasting carbon fibre on the bonnet, the point is when it comes to a curve surface and corner angle, for example the corner of side mirror, then the problem mentioned will occur. specially when pass overnight or heat by sun. any clue?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Any sifus got other methods....................
Teach teach me

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
From the picture...
You only did it on the outside and the egdes never fold it in.
No choice have to redo...
Don't be lazy... take off the side mirror, remove the mirror if needed so that your can
folder about 10mm inside. Heat, pull and fold it in...
Good luck....

Some show can spray th cf look.
That might be best for items with angled corners..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience