Carbon fenders on white car

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
personally never been a fan of carbon fenders on any other colour except black...

even with the carbon+black combo its more of me being tolerant rather than liking it.

personally....id just paint the carbon to match the car colour... if all u want is looks... sticker jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....hahahahhahahahahhahaha

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
the reason I'm going for the change is because the fender got dents after I smack my bumper in a pothole. the pressure impact from it dented both side of the fender. luckily didn't break the bumper....only minor scratch... :-(

I'm ok with 2 tone color, that's why i'm opting to change to carbon....but definitely won't go for stickers....to paint the carbon to match the body color is not a bad idea.... :-)

Last edited:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Think of it this way.. if it is carbon, but painted to match the other metal panels.. you get the advantage of shedding weight & yet dont have to worry about theft.

Imagine the look on your friends face when you pop the hood & its all exposed carbon underneath..aaaawesome.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

please give me your thoughts on installing carbon fenders on white painted car.

Thanks.

View attachment 457916
IMHO it does not look nice at all, but it's personal taste. I only like carbon body parts if they're add-ons like spoiler lips or wings etc., but not if they become one of the main panels (even hoods or trunk lids), cuz I only like the car color to be the same all over. If I were to use carbon panels, I'd paint them to match the rest of the body color. Though it would be awesome if the WHOLE car is in carbon, like Pagani Zonda or Koenigsegg. :D

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
personally never been a fan of carbon fenders on any other colour except black...

even with the carbon+black combo its more of me being tolerant rather than liking it.

personally....id just paint the carbon to match the car colour... if all u want is looks... sticker jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....hahahahhahahahahhahaha
yeah..thas right bro...the priorty of carbon are to lighten the car,,if just wanna carbon look..better paint lass...........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

cost to buy turbokit how much for 4g91?effect to engine or not?any recommend workshop around kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience