FF Drifters NEEDED

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
whatdamn said:
whit3puppy,
ah yes, that's what he said too hahha. the world is too small la. can sometimes walk down bukit bintang and say hi to ppl as i walk down the street :P

itchy to start drifting! but can anyone answer my tyre question pls? :)
whatdamn: Agree with that.. It's like you go around and next thing people tend to see you say Hie!! here.. Hie!! there..

Then the friends that you're hanging out will be like.. ???
Wah!! You know so many people ar?
Hehehhe.. It's just that the world is a very very small place especially if your friends stay nearby as well.. That makes the world a smaller place.. Higher chances of bumping into each other even more.

Heheheh..

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
dzal_a said:
oooo...ok....i think i know him......hmmm..... his nick is DCM is S**f**la....is it.....??

or....N**da**m*r...hehhehehe ;)
kekeke, yup yup....dunno who is his fren tho ...kekeke...well, i dunno whether he registered adee or not but he told me he's interested .....mayb william can tell us bout it...

whatdamn,
im not really good in tyre talk ...but wat i do usually is put botak tyre at da back, front wif more grip...if u wan 4 wheelslide...then get less grippy front...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
stanley very happy already

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
when's the next session? wanna go learn from all u sifuS.. lol.. stan been mentioning bout typicalGUY.. lol.. my stock gen2 can do loads of shit if the curve big enuf.. lol.. but tight uturns dun play play.. dangerous.. and.. my handbrakes dun function like normal ones.. it doesnt oversteer.. anyone tried handbraking a gen2? (obviously not after u park ur car..)

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
keng,
haiz...was thinking of putting dunlop sp infront and use my current front set of yokohamas at the back. dunno la...budget only rm300 hahha. cause spent too much on other nonsence liao. :P

stan,
who on earth is nandakumar la?!?! damn keng ar the fella?

*anyone who has a video camera pls bring it to film the event*

i've only got a digicam hahha that can take 8mins of low reso video and 2 mins of 320x240 mjpeg vid...sigh.

wenshen,
no need to learn from sifu, the track will be ur sifu :D

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
hahaha.. i can screech oni la.. but from outside i dun think it looks like drifting anyway.. lol..

WHEN"S THE NEXT SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? lol!!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
restart windows lar dude....
use klite player?

patch into windows media player

run the codec again

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
restart still kenot.. but i watched it with real player.. lol..

one word to describe Wow..
lol..

it looks like a saga.. is it?

anyway.. that road looks familiar.. isit anywhere near the bird park place in KL?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a tot. Since every car here in malaysia have to turn on air cond. Why not connect a pipe into cabin to suck real cool air into engine? Anyone tot of this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience