FD Civic Type-R Launched in Malaysia

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
How come never see Tom there wan? kekeke!

Was at the launching last nite too as invited for this event too.. hehehe!! Drool over the car wei!! Japan track test record 1sec behind NSX and 4sec ahead of DC5. Hannah now become MC for all Honda events. hahaha!!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
watch best motoring - hot version no88 able to keep up with the S2000 in both stock and tuned versions battles.

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
watch best motoring - hot version no88 able to keep up with the S2000 in both stock and tuned versions battles.
you mean vol.87, in stock form, the new type r was kicking the s2k's ass. but tuned version, it was the other way around. i guess being a front wheel drive will always be a disadvantage

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Heard they will only offer 45 units as starters to test the market.... anybody can shed some light on how true this is?

Man....!!! If i wasnt married, i'd sell the house and just live in this car!!! arghhh... need to start looking for a job with higher pay!!

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
wo...i wait it so long to come in malaysia....when do we can see the car ??? got any roadshow ?? HONDA ROW !!!! power of dream !!

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
eemm... at last hybrid comes to Malaysia.. Type R will be one of the HOT car in this short period..
no wonder either Civic Mugen RR or Type R you get, it still superb car..
walla....

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
hey long time oredi wait to buy civic but still not enough money hahahahaha can't wait to own one aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Holy Cow! Look at the vast quantities of jism being expelled in this thread. Astounding!

Anyway, to throw a wet blanket over proceedings, I'd rather go for a Golf Gti. The CTR is too hardcore for 90% of the time, unless you happen live on a race track.

Someone mentioned selling the Merc for the CTR. You might have to reconsider unless you have something else to drive to work. Just a thought.

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
fuh....
its already in here...
what?? the car have 225hp in n/a...
this is great....
:)

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
fuh....
its already in here...
what?? the car have 225hp in n/a...
this is great....
:)

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
silverfish,

why do you say it's too hardcore? Having checked out the Type R in the metal , it's been built to similiar ideas like the Satria R3, which had most major soundproofing removed, firmer suspension etc. And teh SR3 was still liveable day to day.

And the Civic is a booted sedan with four doors, there's still stereo and air conditioning. Still practical. More so than a hatch.

Of course, Golf GTi has better daily use capabilities (especially with the brilliant DSG) being more street oriented.

Though after having driven the Golf on both Street and SIC Track, I am curious to see how much faster the Type R would be ..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Help pls

HI everyone..
well , i just have a couple of question bout air compression and the magnetic fuel saver .

air compressor
improve power/pick up ?
save fuel ?

magnetic fuel saver
save fuel ?
improve power/pick up ?

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience