.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
bro Nally, have u found a good setup for your auto tranny 4g63T ? if yes, could u pls share it with me? i'm driving 4g63T with auto tranny too...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i using 4g92 turbo with 2.5" piping and hks super dragger too.... sound low at low rpm.. bt when rev high... hehe.... roar like hell.. :burnout:

Waan

Known Member
Apr 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
James, quiet means high backpressuring effect and thus, kills your pick up. Comparing with your old setup, you're using straight flow setup and it gives a very powerful dragging power from low to high (estimated your piping size isn't bigger than 2"). Well, that guy said "mei lik" basically you need to tarik until 4krpm-7krpm before shifting to the next gear. Try out first. Btw, when you say change almost all to stock one, you mean even u put back the ori midbox and ori muffler?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Bro, my piping is still the stock putra piping. Change the extractor tho. Stainless steel 4-2-1. Wen i say change to almost ori exhaust. Its the muffler only. but anyways, i m so sick of it i change back to my old one d. But i would like to change the extractor. Anytime can go to ur garage rite? Anyways.. where is it? then u can help me check check n c whether can add performance anot.
Thanks

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
i wanna know, i use kancil with 850cc kelisa engine. how to make my car go smooth? what diameter of pipe can i use?
1.5" piping size is good enough. If u care bout FC, the current stock size can be retained but change the extractor, midbox and rear muffler to something customized for better performance. Careful when choosing as it might end up bad cabin noise.

wira 1.5 auto injection 1...wat can change 2 gain come power?
Ditch the catalytic con will be the fastest way, the rest of the setup, pls pm me, thanks!

Bro, my piping is still the stock putra piping. Change the extractor tho. Stainless steel 4-2-1. Wen i say change to almost ori exhaust. Its the muffler only. but anyways, i m so sick of it i change back to my old one d. But i would like to change the extractor. Anytime can go to ur garage rite? Anyways.. where is it? then u can help me check check n c whether can add performance anot.
Thanks
Hi Waan, you're darn right, it is always recommended to drop by my place if you've modded your exhaust before to avoid any miscommunication. Yes, we open everyday, you can sms me for faster response. Thanks.

Bro, I'm keen to install something like this from stock. Does your workshop do this? If so, can you quote me full price and location. Thank you.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...229-custom-made-exhaust-controller-valve.html
Hi Kelly, I don't touch ECV as there are risk installing that especially it is a manual ECV. There is cases it clogs the exhaust flow due to failure of VALVE closure. However, there is always precautions to take, check properly how the mechanism works and from there, inspect what is needed. Sorry for talking long but I can't help you with the installation. Hope you understand.

kelly84

Known Member
May 14, 2005
PeeJay
Thanks kweng84 for your reply.Actually how does this block the exhaust as it's a bypass? It's a Y - shape piping so one side can be blocked with the ECV and the other connect to main pipe.

Any other ideas how I can control my exhaust noise(sometimes loud, sometimes quiet) without compromising top speed and fuel consumption for Lancer GT. Please PM me back if possible.tq v much

Last edited:

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
kweng84, i am running 4g63turbo on my satria...my current setup is straight 3" piping to rear 3" muffler...the cabin noise quite loud, plan to reduce it...any option for me? will a midbox sacrifice the power? or u have any super silent 3" rear muffler?

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
hai..
i running mivec turbo in my waja. use gsr block. my piping 2.3". i need ur opition if i change to 2.5" or 3.0" piping. now use superdrager my end piping.
Fc is not issue but power and sound. i stay at apartment so need low sound at low rpm.

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
kweng84, i am running 4g63turbo on my satria...my current setup is straight 3" piping to rear 3" muffler...the cabin noise quite loud, plan to reduce it...any option for me? will a midbox sacrifice the power? or u have any super silent 3" rear muffler?
No other option but to add bullet. No significant power drop. I only have the replica version that comes with plug and play silencer.

hai..
i running mivec turbo in my waja. use gsr block. my piping 2.3". i need ur opition if i change to 2.5" or 3.0" piping. now use superdrager my end piping.
Fc is not issue but power and sound. i stay at apartment so need low sound at low rpm.
How much hp on wheel? No box in the middle? Your drager new or halfcut? Let me know these..thanks!

yakuza_azl

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I drive a saga lmst 07.

any recommendation for an exhaust with some substantial roar, when in high rpm.

advise on cost and fuel mileage affects

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hai..
i currently using same engine like urs bro, but i piping 2.5 " , hks superdrager ori from japan recon taken out from gsr, din feel any significant loud sound during low rpm, but cabin is damn loud..... fc bad too

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
anyone knows is there any difference between HKS SILENT HI POWER AND HKS HI POWER ?
cos by looking at the muffler there was not much difference,
the only difference i see is if silent hipwer got big bullet/mid box at the piping but hi power dun hav..
so is the bullet make silent hi power ,silent??

phil_lee86

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good evening, wan to ask to full set exhaust system for 4AFE ae101 manual engine. What option is the best for pickup without loosing too much top speed? kindly need boss advice. TQ. Can pm me the price for the whole system set up and workmanship. Thanks again.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
mr kweng....

i would like to ask if u have satria back box that have similiar design as GTI back box..i need it sounds with deep growl in low rpm and of course suited for auto 1.6 car..

p/s:my ride was 1.6satria 4g92p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i fix a s-afc for standard kancil 660?how does it works?
does it give power to the car?how much if its possible to fix a s-afc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience