.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
If you want it as loud as possible....dont even put muffler...just straight out...make sure your windows are wound down so they dont shatter in your face...:burnout:

Bump: If you want it as loud as possible....dont even put muffler...just straight out...make sure your windows are wound down so they dont shatter in your face...:burnout:

bee47

Known Member
Feb 17, 2009
hi guys! im new here. i want to know, which exhaust brand have an excellent sound for evo3 engine? im already using a HKS 3106 now and some people told me that kakimoto brand is the best sound compare with HKS. im confuse right now. hope u guys can help me to choose it..:banghead::banghead:

Mar 21, 2008
use those motorbike muffler, like trumpet ones.....comfirm loud:thefinger:

Bump: use those motorbike muffler, like trumpet ones.....comfirm loud:thefinger:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
haha..thats a good one...trumpet...

should try and see how it sounds on a car?

Bump: haha..thats a good one...trumpet...

webbyboy

Jul 20, 2006
haha..thats a good one...trumpet...

Bump: haha..thats a good one...trumpet...

Don't worry, someone tried it before. :)

fuzai

Known Member
Aug 1, 2007
Anyone can recommand me,
what is the better exhaust system for kancil 850 standard engine in overall performance(pick up, high speed, acceration & etc)?

Bump: Anyone can recommand me,
what is the better exhaust system for kancil 850 standard engine in overall performance(pick up, high speed, acceration & etc)?

May 22, 2009
Hi every1, need some advice.im driving honda city 2007 Vtec
My Mod: 421 extractor, middle box replace by a bullet, twin loop. Now i wanted to change back to stock bcoz cant stand the high FC. But unfortunately i lost my CAT. Is there any recommended setup for better FC?

Bump: Hi every1, need some advice.im driving honda city 2007 Vtec
My Mod: 421 extractor, middle box replace by a bullet, twin loop. Now i wanted to change back to stock bcoz cant stand the high FC. But unfortunately i lost my CAT. Is there any recommended setup for better FC?

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Anyone can recommand me,

Hi bro, kancil 850 auto or manual?
You have to understand for car that has very less backpressuring effect, it is very hard to get overall performance improved means either u choose to get better low-mid or better mid-high power. Anyway, torque usually increase for ur ride after changing full exhaust system.

Bump:
Anyone can recommand me,

Hi bro, kancil 850 auto or manual?
You have to understand for car that has very less backpressuring effect, it is very hard to get overall performance improved means either u choose to get better low-mid or better mid-high power. Anyway, torque usually increase for ur ride after changing full exhaust system.

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
Anyone can recommand me,

I think its necessary to change ur stock silencer mufler to a straight mufler... that is for standard manual kancil...if u is auto..only change to S-mufler...

For the middle mufler....change to spining bullet/mufler with the sfera hole inside..

That all recommanded exhaust system for 'kancil standard engine'...

If u change the intructor....I feel a performance increasing little bit but ur engine will not last long...always oil leaking everywhere, valve seal n piston ring wear n etc....If u increase ur piping size...ur acceleration will be decrease...but the top will be increase...

Okiee...Gud luck...

Bump:
Anyone can recommand me,

I think its necessary to change ur stock silencer mufler to a straight mufler... that is for standard manual kancil...if u is auto..only change to S-mufler...

For the middle mufler....change to spining bullet/mufler with the sfera hole inside..

That all recommanded exhaust system for 'kancil standard engine'...

If u change the intructor....I feel a performance increasing little bit but ur engine will not last long...always oil leaking everywhere, valve seal n piston ring wear n etc....If u increase ur piping size...ur acceleration will be decrease...but the top will be increase...

Okiee...Gud luck...

bahador

May 31, 2009
mugen twin loop exhaust better for whih car?auto or manual?what the benefit if using it to civic eg b16a auto?tq

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
What is required to mod Hyundai Accent 1.5 (A) to be more pickup&silent.
Advice pls sifus..

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Start with your air intake be it drop in or open pod first then your exhaust system.

Normally, just the standard 4-2-1, center and a nice muffler...you need to maintain your center box or cat. You definitely dont want your FC to shoot sky high...

Thats my 0.5 cents worth...

Bump: Start with your air intake be it drop in or open pod first then your exhaust system.

Normally, just the standard 4-2-1, center and a nice muffler...you need to maintain your center box or cat. You definitely dont want your FC to shoot sky high...

Thats my 0.5 cents worth...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

?

Want to find the clear type one....

i know whoever do the CF bonnet will cover the top with this item..

but i dono where to find this item la???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience