Exhaust Buzzing Sound

hakimsutar

Sep 4, 2008
Is't common exhaust sound can be heard loudly (buzzing sound) in the car even closed the window during high rev? My ER34 using 3" straight pipe and blizt nur spec muffler. Please comment expertise out there....:hmmmm:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Is't common exhaust sound can be heard loudly (buzzing sound) in the car even closed the window during high rev? My ER34 using 3" straight pipe and blizt nur spec muffler. Please comment expertise out there....:hmmmm:
You just answer your own question with the explanation in it as well....You are using 3" straight pipe... my friend, what you gonna expect from it?? Silent ride all the way?? You be lucky you didn't wake the whole neighbor up when you go home after party all night long!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
same setup as my exhaust, blitz nur spec = very bassy sound, loud bassy humms, enjoy them...

S

semperfi

I don't get you. Your question has no meaning?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
buzzing sound may come from ur exhaust set up or ur turbo spooling. My bet is, u trying to guess out the turbo spooling noise. Ara butul kah?

hakimsutar

Sep 4, 2008
Thanks bro... I need more info... Okey, what I meant, was the sound humming loudly inside the car, feels like you are in the plane with the pressure at your ears. Based on my experienced when I used 3" pipe exhaust at my wira - Evo III the sound was not so loud inside the car. People at the back sometime feels dizzy.:banghead:

Bump: Thanks bro... I need more info... Okey, what I meant, was the sound humming loudly inside the car, feels like you are in the plane with the pressure at your ears. Based on my experienced when I used 3" pipe exhaust at my wira - Evo III the sound was not so loud inside the car. People at the back sometime feels dizzy.:banghead:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Thanks bro... I need more info... Okey, what I meant, was the sound humming loudly inside the car, feels like you are in the plane with the pressure at your ears. Based on my experienced when I used 3" pipe exhaust at my wira - Evo III the sound was not so loud inside the car. People at the back sometime feels dizzy.:banghead:

Bump: Thanks bro... I need more info... Okey, what I meant, was the sound humming loudly inside the car, feels like you are in the plane with the pressure at your ears. Based on my experienced when I used 3" pipe exhaust at my wira - Evo III the sound was not so loud inside the car. People at the back sometime feels dizzy.:banghead:
Here you go again....you also know how to mentioned last time is Wira and Evo loh..now is Skyline mah...TOTALLY different car and setup from each others...:idea: 1 good sample for you: There is one GTR34 with straight pipe installed, and whenever that car is around, its sound like a helicopter is landing!! Just imagine the passengers inside the car...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
acually straight pipe isn;t so bad, i run a straight pipe with NO muffler and at low to idle its still quite decent

have you checked if your exhaust is properly fastened to all the mounts?

just take it to an exhust shop, hoist it up and have a look-see....i'm guessing since its a straight pipe it must be a custom job, maybe the guy missed out on a couple of brackets.. it should just take a few minutes to weld some new brackets

having said this, at certain revs it does vibrate a bit...like a high frequency vibration but thats normal

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I may have a logical answer to that since you compared your skyline to your previous evo.

The buzzing is louder because the extra 2 cylinder in the engine bay. 6 cylinder engine has smoother noise. Smooth but with grunt. Hence the louder buzzing..

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
how abt this. grab a vidcam, start ur engine, videotape the whole idle moment, get someone to rev it couple of times, run thru the video undercarriage of the car and lastly post it up here for us to listen and judge.

All i can think off is Bee Buzzzzz....

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
=_=`

this is a super slap face question.

You're using blitz nur of course la, try swapping the exhaust out or put back cat.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
how abt this. grab a vidcam, start ur engine, videotape the whole idle moment, get someone to rev it couple of times, run thru the video undercarriage of the car and lastly post it up here for us to listen and judge.

All i can think off is Bee Buzzzzz....
I'll be dame....you must be VERY free and nothing to do ah?? :confused: :smokin: :confused: :smokin: :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my dad gave me his 318 but its engine can't be used at all..
i'm searching 4 da new engine rite now..
can anyone suggest me da most suited engine n da cost for da engine..:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience