Evo IX

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
BlueTezza said:
eh saiyuke bro....can i buy a skyline there or evo there ( i mean at labuan )...then bring it back to KK..what is the price of GT-R 34 and E9 at labuan ??
If i can buy gt-r or e9 at labuan and bring it back to KK gud ooo...Can or not ?
Or nid to put the car at labuan at least 3 yrs then baru can bring back to KK???
Or go back labuan every 30days ??
And the "SL" plate is at labuan rite ?? like LA LB LC..

Ei blueTezza bro,

Yup, you can buy skyline or evo here but problem is you have to pay tax only can bring out to KK, and the custom rule is that only permit 30 days per year for the car to leave the island, more then that will penalty or you need to "friend friend" with the custom people.:_:

My cousin is a grey importer and actually that day he got import 5 skyline GTR34 Nur Spec II and a few STI ver7 i think all sell to KK liao leh, many rich people in KK, hehehehe and i know the price for the GTR34 Nur Spec II is RM280K for Labuan.

Labuan plate is LC right now. LC = lan Ci hehehe i dont like it much, but no choise....:confused_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
DewA_LavaU said:
oh ya NICE SEXY RED MONSTA U GOT THERE bro!!! :_: cheers!

ya i know.petronas mega methanol project!!there is request from project team on me but then my boss dont want to release me (coz i'm a new staff jz start work 7 month) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so sadddddddddddd hihihihi
Thanks bro, aiyo,... ask your boss to let you go mah! so can involve in this mega project lah.:_: :_:

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
wahhh.....GT-R V-spec NuR..arggh.my dream car...BUT..juz dream..hahaha..back to topic.....
the Car juz can leave 30days a year ?! OMG.....How about i put the car name to the person who live at labuan de?? Like i buy a labuan evo..then the car i put your name la..mean that your the owner of the car..But we will sign a contract for in case of any problem la...Can i do like this ??

Coz i got hear ppl said like this can wer....KK hear many E9 from labuan 1..how come ? I've been see a white e9 with LC plate...a Black E9 with SL plate...so many...ALTEZZA oso got...walaoweh...hope can buy a GT-R 34...V-spec or v-spec 2 enuf oledi la...dun wan NuR 1..how much v-spec and v-spec 2 sell at there ??

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
saiyuke,

Nice car u hv man!!! :_: No worry, this is de thread where u can post ur ride here!!! In fact, v all (E9 owners) did posted up our rides in de old Evo IX thread... There are red, silver, black n white E9s... Hehehe... Good to hv u in this thread now!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
BlueTezza,

I think u no need to test de E9 liao... From de way u wrote, u oredi hv R34 in ur mind... Go for it... U wil never regret it... Dun wanna u after buying E9 n keep complaining u shld hv buy de R34 then... :_:

Actually how much u know abt this 2 cars??? Hv u Google abt it b4? Or u jus wanna to own it for de sake of owning it??? Cos after buying a car tht u luv, u got to spend lotsa time with 'her'... Taking good care of 'her' in terms of maintainance... Actually lotsa basic technical knowledge u need to know b4 owning such a turbocharge car...

Good luck to u...

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
S9,
i heard the yellow e9 from our place, turbo kaput already .....wahlan eh..damn scary le....

Bluetezza,
i heard labuan is a heaven huh?? really ah?? never been there b4.. heard drinking liquor and beer is like drinking soft drinks huh the price?? and the chicks damn a lot too??hahahahha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
EE9,

How he tapao de turbo huh?! Without BC??? Any mods??? Nothing to b scary la if things r done in de proper way... Hehehe... :_: So do u know what's next for him??? GT 3037 kit???

Wah lan eh... Drinks cheap, car cheap... even gals oso??? LoLzzzzzzzz...

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
S9 ,
he was full throttle until the 3rd gear, then suddenly the car just shut off....no mods...only exhaust. ...Dun think he is changing turbo, i heard he gonna repair it only. ... Labuan everything cheap la......heaven for guys!!! must go must go

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
BlueTezza said:
wahhh.....GT-R V-spec NuR..arggh.my dream car...BUT..juz dream..hahaha..back to topic.....
the Car juz can leave 30days a year ?! OMG.....How about i put the car name to the person who live at labuan de?? Like i buy a labuan evo..then the car i put your name la..mean that your the owner of the car..But we will sign a contract for in case of any problem la...Can i do like this ??

Coz i got hear ppl said like this can wer....KK hear many E9 from labuan 1..how come ? I've been see a white e9 with LC plate...a Black E9 with SL plate...so many...ALTEZZA oso got...walaoweh...hope can buy a GT-R 34...V-spec or v-spec 2 enuf oledi la...dun wan NuR 1..how much v-spec and v-spec 2 sell at there ??

Bluetezza bro, yeah, you can put name of relative or close friends and sign contract lah if they agree lah, but no point also lah, coz only can get out 30 days unless you have "other" jalan....:_: :_: (sensitive issue)

I know there is 3 E9 in KK now coz last time i join their TT b4 i buy my E9. All E9 owner are very friendly... hehehehe..

Stormvolution 9 said:
saiyuke,

Nice car u hv man!!! No worry, this is de thread where u can post ur ride here!!! In fact, v all (E9 owners) did posted up our rides in de old Evo IX thread... There are red, silver, black n white E9s... Hehehe... Good to hv u in this thread now!!!

Cheers!!!
Thanks bro! Feel good to be part of this Thread.

Labuan got around 8 evo9 but still no club or anything yet. After hearing about the more turbo failure news, I wanna fast fast get at least a Boost Meter or Boost COntroller liao lah.:emoticon_U: :emoticon_U:

Just now i go warranty m Evo9 back light coz got wap air inside, and they will sent new pairs and replace.:emoticon_U: :_:

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
Gosh... sorry to heard tat.

I tot he just installed AVCR last week? Could it be boost too high?

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
saiyuke,
then kk same as kuching too, kuching got 4 too.. :) hehehe..various of colors, red,silver, white, yellow! all very frenly too. but then again kuching dun haf e8, alot of e7 too! :)hehehehe, probably u guys can organise a convoy all the way down to kuching to haf a tt? hahahaha

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
ExtremeEvo9 said:
saiyuke,
then kk same as kuching too, kuching got 4 too.. :) hehehe..various of colors, red,silver, white, yellow! all very frenly too. but then again kuching dun haf e8, alot of e7 too! :)hehehehe, probably u guys can organise a convoy all the way down to kuching to haf a tt? hahahaha

yeah yeah, good idea... :_: :_: :_: or maybe we can meet at brunei and can dyno tunning at Brunei, coz there the dyno machine is more new and complete, this is wat i hear from my friends only.... :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Made the following mods on my ATR....

- Apexi N1 Evolution exhaust (gives a nice rumble).
- Defi boost gauge
- SARD fuel regulator

This coming Saturday, I will be installing the Blitz i-color boost controller.

Ok, having installed the N1 I believe I have lost a bit of low end making city driving a bit more difficult as I have lost some back pressure which the auto does not seem to like....I'm hoping the boost controller will help with this as it will allow me to set boost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience