Evo IX

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
Evo IX owners n frens,

Hahaha... Yaya... Now v got a new place to post liao!!! Do continue to post more information abt Evo IX here for all to read n refer ya... Yahooooo....

cyilaw,

I bought HKS HiPower 409 for my IX!!! Hv test on it yet so i cant give u any idea whether its good, noisy or worth it not.... But from my other frens, they told me its pretty good!!! Yeah, u r right... Get 1 tht suit ur budget n needs... If really hv de extra $$$, titanium exhuast is de 1 man... Hahaha...

cyilaw

kuantan
S9,
hehehehe....tomolo will be in kl until sunday, will go sunway do research again...:P...titanium is out of my budget ler, with the tiatnium price i can get whole set of HKS from front pipe untill the muffler lo.hehehe...btw, still thinking....:)

ExtremeEvo9

Jul 15, 2005
S9,
thanks for your hospitality in kl... really had a nice day checkin out those performance shop.... U guys are simply awesome....
cyilaw,
nice meeting u too. hahahhaha... too bad didn't manage to see ur rides. :)
hahhahha

cyilaw

kuantan
S9 & EE9,

nice to see u guys that day, just back from kl, damn tired....EE9, sure got chance to see my see, or in pic..hehehe...

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
EE9, cyilaw n LanEvo,

Yo bozzzz.... Hahaha... Nice to spend times with u guyz too man... Tht day v almost shopped all de performance shops in Sunway... Hahaha... V were there for more than 4-5hrs...

During de shopping hunt, v bump heads with DDgreystar n Sanu @ Wangan... N oso saw lan evo @ N1 Racing... Sorry ah lan evo, u really look very familiar to me when i 1st saw u... Jus tht i dare not confirm if u r de 1 not until i go out n saw u n ur ride la (u were parked behind a Yellow E7 - my fren ride, in front of N1 workshop) !!! :_: hahaha... If u happen to read this post, am de 1 who are wearing spec n look very handsome la... :p Hahaha... Saw u once during our MLOC n MEOC meet up!!!

EE9,

Wil keep checking for u on de mirror la... Joe very slow n steady... Asked many times liao oso he said de owner belum feedback abt de price le... Sigh!!!!

LanEvo,

Nice meeting u man!!! :_:

LanEvo

Dec 22, 2005
Stormvolution9, cyilaw,

Thanks for bringing us shop around sunway. Nice meeting u guys also.

EE9,

Yesterday didn't go sepang cause the track book by BMW club :( Went to motorshow instead. Once ur pasang ur bonnet, take some pic and post it here ya ;)

ExtremeEvo9

Jul 15, 2005
S9 ,
eh bro, me wear spec also le....later he misunderstood..lolz..jkjk.... thanks for sourcing the mirror for me man!! ..hahahahaa... not a bad deal ! :)

LanEvo,
hahaha...will try to take pics and post..no worries...still eagerly waiting for it.. (wait to be smacked by my old man at the same time) ..lolz..hahahhahahah

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
EE9,

No worry man!!! :_: As long as u r happy with de deal la!!! Wil collect de mirror once am free n post it over to u lo... Hahaha... I think ur E9 wil look garang with de CF bonnet n side mirror!!! Remember to post some pics n share ya!!! :shades_smile:

ExtremeEvo9

Jul 15, 2005
S9 ,
sure bro, no problem! :) oh ya....kch got one lancer converted e3 for sale i told u ? with roll cage, big turbo, microtech, blablabla... 45k i think he wanna sell.... brunei car plate.. it is good for track ...not for road use...lolz :P

LanEvo

Dec 22, 2005
EE9,

ur how's ur TEIN? Good? got sound anot? i'm thinking of getting one also but before that would like to heard some feedback from u. :D

ExtremeEvo9

Jul 15, 2005
LanEvo,
My tein was good... strictly for street only as the damper is very soft and comfortable. as i never adjust it to the hardest so i dunno how hard it is.. no sound. the pillow there got rubber o-ring.. no sound from there. overall is a good adjustable and value for money! :)

LanEvo

Dec 22, 2005
Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Will be getting that when i got $$$ :D

ExtremeEvo9

Jul 15, 2005
LanEvo,
U welcome bro! eh..if u free at sing, can help me to see around bout the front canards? i want cf type . if u have time ya :)

Ello guys,just recently converted to Mira L200s. No Blow off valve.
I've a question regarding the small hose connected to the air filter box. A fren of mine suggested that i cabut the hose from the box and then connect a breather to it.
Wats the difference between connecting the hose to the box or a breather? Besides louder keppish,keppish(when connected to a breather)? Like, are there any drawbacks?
Thanks in advance. :)