Engine oil leaking, help...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Hi guys,

Lately i found my rusa loosing alot engine oil in a short period (around 1 month time already reach "low" mark), I open up the engine compartment found the carb. and air filter intake hos are soaked with oil, same with bottom part of engine and oil filter too, damn...
After send to mech, they said the piston ring was leaking so they suggest to unmount the engine for the replacement of piston rings. But how do they know by just take a look at my engine??
So if that is the case, what else should I replace? Is this consider overhaul my engine? how much this could cost? Please help...Thanks

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
hmm.. i guess ur case is a bit serious oredi bro.. got engine oil splurting out ar.. i think de best solution is to overhaul lo.. change all parts inside to be on safe side.. btw.. did u go check if ur exhaust fume is white in colour?

qiuhuek

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Me too, man.. but not so serious. My engine bay full with leaking oil, dunno wat to do, need top overhaul or general overhaul.???

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Depends on situations, if top overhual cost more than rm600, i think can look for a new engine already..

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
headshot said:
Hi guys,

Lately i found my rusa loosing alot engine oil in a short period (around 1 month time already reach "low" mark), I open up the engine compartment found the carb. and air filter intake hos are soaked with oil, same with bottom part of engine and oil filter too, damn...
After send to mech, they said the piston ring was leaking so they suggest to unmount the engine for the replacement of piston rings. But how do they know by just take a look at my engine??
So if that is the case, what else should I replace? Is this consider overhaul my engine? how much this could cost? Please help...Thanks
from there they know,to repair it workmanship + parts around 500~600 ,if oledi serious then just 2 way..overhauled engine or just transplant

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience