engine oil & coolant disappear

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
if there a possibilities that the valve guide worn out alr..

like this so there no other way than to open the head & check either the block or head got problem.. major engine job la like this..aiyaa..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
or do the pressure check....forgot the term......
Compression test?

Water missing could be due to evaporation.

Oil missing hard to be because of evaporation. 80% of the time it's because of a leak. I suggest you open your rocker/valve cover and check to see if you have water mixing with your engine oil.

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
he did mention about white smoke coming out only when mivec is on. this does not mean anything? i like to know..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
radiator leaking !!!
but no water drip..
bro u should fxxk those fellas who checked ur radiator previously. glad u found the source of missing coolant.

for your oil problem....you are losing oil when mivec kicks in....this can be caused by ur valve seals or piston rings.since valve seals alr done, most likely piston rings...

and like bro izso mention...can do a compression test and see if your rings are giving way...

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
bro u should fxxk those fellas who checked ur radiator previously. glad u found the source of missing coolant.

for your oil problem....you are losing oil when mivec kicks in....this can be caused by ur valve seals or piston rings.since valve seals alr done, most likely piston rings...

and like bro izso mention...can do a compression test and see if your rings are giving way...
want to f**k also cant..
someday want to do radiator again then he sabotage me some more..hahahah..
new radiator for now..

oil problem in progress..engine alr been dismantle..
piston no.2 & 3 have too much free play at top dead..even can rotate abit..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ok la bro at least get a nice rebuild... the car will feel nice and healthy... :top:

after this your problems should be sorted already.

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
really hope after rebuild the engine will be healthy..:nurse:hehehe..
no more headache..just normal maintenance..
counting on d pomen to do d best for now..

jackcwj11

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
dont mind if i add on... i am having this problem which is the engine(4G93T) is sipping engine oil like mad.. i did flushing n oil change.. motul turbolite 10w-40.. after 1 week.. engine oil lvl a lil decrease coz mayb due 2 turbo.. then the 2nd week fuck gone.. no white smoke when idling.. went for engine wash inspect for any engine oil leakage pun takda.. tengok exhaust gt oil nt pun takda... any sifu out there can give me a helping hand here.. cant search for the main cause of the problem.. tak le tido lena ah ni..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
any white smoke when on WOT ? high revs? try to see ur rear view mirror when you accelerate or ask a friend to stay behind...

try using a heavier viscosity oil and see bro... 10w50 or 60 and see if it helps.

you park at home or outside bro? when you park overnight any oil stain underneath?

jackcwj11

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
i park my car outside.. but i do go under n check my car's underneath to c if there is any leakage.. so far no sign of fresh engine oil leakage.. when i boost there is white smoke comin out from the back. isnt that normal? when idling no prob.. headache la bro..

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
I have this same exact problem with my 4g93 SOHC, i notice especially at high speed driving on highway the next day i check the dipstick i notice a level drop. So its a must for a complete overhaul or just a top overhaul?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows how to tune the rpm meter of wira 2004 ....... today i met huakenny go see my car engine ...... see weather go the hole to tune it ...... but cannot find larr ..... maybe the engine diff from the wira 2000 ....... but anyone knows whare is the tuning part ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience