Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fifth Gear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mizi2.0

From Facebook
Sep 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
You can see the signs. First Sport Compact Car Magazine gone. In the Fast Five movie, no street racing scene and only the Dodge Challenger get some serious action. Then this. Face it, the modifying culture is dying. You use to see on magazine stands lots of local car magazine but now most of them are gone.

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
You can see the signs. First Sport Compact Car Magazine gone. In the Fast Five movie, no street racing scene and only the Dodge Challenger get some serious action. Then this. Face it, the modifying culture is dying. You use to see on magazine stands lots of local car magazine but now most of them are gone.
well, fyi bmi is not just about car mod..

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
the local megazine actually never review anything useful or worth reading...it just a car photography megazine with list of mods mainly....they never really test drive it to report if the mods have any sort of impact or changes in car characteristic.....which i also buying alot of these megazines 5 years back until i question myself why i need these megazines in the first place where actually forum gives lots more feedback minus the photo.....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Serious Hypocrite. LOL
i lub u :love:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
haha i was at the newstand in kl sentral and i found the hot fours magazine selling so damn cheap, at rm13.90, it provides so much value compared to the local magazines, lol!!

see what i mean!!

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
haha i was at the newstand in kl sentral and i found the hot fours magazine selling so damn cheap, at rm13.90, it provides so much value compared to the local magazines, lol!!

see what i mean!!

well, personally i ll opt for the taiwanese mag, SpecR..
content'licious... and super hawt thing inside~~ :love:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me out here plz ?
Coz my 1.3 satria manual year 2002 Fuel inject engine ...top speed only can reach 140kmh ...
Tried so hard also cannot reach more than that ..unless the road has abit downhill ....
And dont know why when my meter reach 100 kmh ...the engine sound starting to be loud ...
Izzit i have to send for tuning again ? Or is there any way to solve this problem out ?
Your help will be very appreciated ..Thank you to the sifus out there =)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience