Encounters With Other Cars

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
NICE! You have done us justice! Never mess with the RB26ers!
Was hardly a challange nor was it a race. Just that those two drivers are exactly the type who would most likely cucuk me at other times etc. So I thought might as well see what they were made of. Sadly not much.

Bump: Last night I was on NKVE heading from Shah Alam to Damansara and just before the Subang exit I came up behind this Perdana V6 with single digit plate. Despite going slower and having the middle and slowest lanes empty, the driver refused to yield.

So I got closer just in case he did not realize as sometimes people don't realize what's behind them. So I shifted down a gear the closer I got, in anticipation of this guy giving way. That led to a huge pop complete with flames. Very slowly and reluctantly the driver moves to the centre lane and I pull alongside the Perdana, and due to my rebelious nature, shot out a good 3-4 pops, bangs and flames.

As I overtake the car, I glance over and what do I see above the number plate?

"MENTERI"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I did what is expected of any Skyline owner - I just let out more flames and then drove off. I wonder who it was. Thank God I never did that in my STI or I'd be so screwed. :banghead:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
im sure ur dad knows the fella..hehehehe... my son ..aaa... hehehe

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
wah lau eh. menteri also u tiu kow. power ar.
wahaha, with great power, comes ... erm ... menteri burning responsibility. LoL

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
im sure ur dad knows the fella..hehehehe... my son ..aaa... hehehe
My dad? Why would he know the fella? He was at his home sleeping. I was alone at the time :rofl:

Anyways, this was a new car. Usually can guess who it is by the number plate - some of them have favorite numbers such as PM (13) and DPM (11). I don't really know much about this sorta thing. You want info on who drives what car, etc must mix with the drivers and catch their gossip.

wah lau eh. menteri also u tiu kow. power ar.
wahaha, with great power, comes ... erm ... menteri burning responsibility. LoL
I kind of guess it was a Government car but I was not entirely sure cause from far it looked like any other Perdana. But once I got closer it was obviously some VIP. But the fking driver refused to keep left unless overtaking and centre lane was empty. The drivers just won't give way in most cases.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
ya la. these fckers all no respect for the common ppl. jus cos they think they work for mentero or vip they have the lisence to b a bytch on the road. useless asholes

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
two day ago, i was on my way to work in tanjung malim. as i was cruising along the old road an ek snagged on my tail. i was still cruising at around 100kph so i let him over take me since the traffic began to get busy.. then he over took a lorry infront of my.. so, since we are used to a bit faster pace. i over took the two lorrys n the ek which was in between the two lorrys.. and continued my journey. suddenly i saw the ek on my tail again. now, he was really close.he couldnt over take me since there was on coming traffic. when the road cleared up. i heard him down shifted n the high lobe Vtec kicked in.. but by now it was a twin lane.. i was also cruising. funy part was he was struggling to overtake me n he did but up front was a 90 degree sharp turn. so he overtook me proudly n took the turn.. then spun 180 degrees in embarrasment.. good thing there was no trees on on coming traffic..or else he would be a tin of sardin.. funny part was, i was driving my kancil.. minding my own bussiness. idiots!! good car but dumb ass driver !!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
i think the fella tulan for been overtaken by kancil
somemore he know this is the chance for him to lansi to you since you drive kancil
if you drive godzilla.. he no chance to lansi with you la

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hmm... FF and 90 degrees turn wont get along so well without technique, need FR or awd or if u can tackle the apex cun2 then it is ok la, when will they gonna learn, car HP & torque alone wont do any good if ur skill is kaput

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow members,

need to clarify on the terminology of 'super single clutch' (which produces the clank clank clank sound upon clutching in before engaging gearing)...

How does it actually works to produce the sound?

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience