EG clubs/owner etc

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Ya ka?? If 1 level above Civic, I don't mind swap plus some cash. Hehe. But I usually see Civic's whacking my car most of the time. So much so, I see any Civic, ajak me, I just go to the left and drive slow. Lol.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
R is welcome too no prob for honda...:biggrin:

yours integra not same bro...Honda also....

aiya so hard...no ppl vote :banghead:
If R35 also can join this thread, then better change the title to ALL ZTH CAR OWNERS CLUB. Actually we don't even need this thread. We have an entire forum already.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
just let the name like that...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
sifu madman, now i installed the ASR, understand the concept of it, no nid drill, ori civic got all the holes, just honda use a metal plate and screw it to cover it, but i just realize and think that the ASR make the force disperse to the alloy bracket more then on the bling bling brace...lol

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if u install the ARB, then the force of the ARB will be distributed around the brace before actually going to the bracket...

u installed ori or replica?

post picture laaaaaaaa

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
if u install the ARB, then the force of the ARB will be distributed around the brace before actually going to the bracket...

u installed ori or replica?

post picture laaaaaaaa
i think is replica,i got it for rm300:biggrin: but replica not good enough?:confused:

note that i changed the lower arm bolt to longer 1 since added thickness (white circle),and i jack a bit the ARB bracket to fit cause my car so bad, the cross member ada lari sikit,so the holes not accurately in position....

take look at the picture, red circle, what i mean is the bracket (shiny alloy) is in between the car's cross member and the ASR brace, make me feel like the force more on the bracket and the ori cross member then on the brace.........it just like a washer in between the brace and the cross member.... lol

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
300 is replica... ori is RM9xx

and get rid of the UR tie bar la... already pasang the ASR, the tie bar becomes useless.... adds unnecessary weight really spoils the look

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
300 is replica... ori is RM9xx

and get rid of the UR tie bar la... already pasang the ASR, the tie bar becomes useless.... adds unnecessary weight really spoils the look
u sure it become useless dy??:confused::confused: and , what big diff between ori and imitation?:confused: and bro madman u use ori?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
theory wise, both works the same. strengthening the same points, as they bolt the same points. but material of the two may be different?

again, theory wise, i think both has the same function... open for debate.. i am no engineer.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
theory wise, both works the same. strengthening the same points, as they bolt the same points. but material of the two may be different?

again, theory wise, i think both has the same function... open for debate.. i am no engineer.
my failing engineering theory is (i am just engineering student), more bar ,or thicker bar will make it strengthen more, does it will?? lol:biggrin::biggrin:

and for the weight issue, the ASR is twice or 3 times heavier then the UR bar since it is thick, i am not so worry of adding more weight at the rear since i removed spare tyre at the rear,lol

i am more worry on the diff between ori and imitation , and also the problem of the UR bar always hit by stone..lol

sifu madman pls comment:wavey:

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

and also, i agree the ASR will strengthen more then the UR since UR just 2 bolt at 2 point, but the ASR had 2 bolts each sides to hold together on the cross member and it is thicker and more surface covered

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
ohhh shit, u asking abt the tie bar is it? i thought u were comparing the ori ASR subframe with the immitation one.

i THINK (not an engineer) what madman said its true, but what u said is also true. i had this discussiom with my foremen. he used the metal bar from inside an EG door, those "roll cage" type piping inside our doors, he cut it out and welded it to the chassis, below the ASR subframe, or rather, in between the subframe. i quote him "stiffer is of course better, but if its too stiff, he may suffer oversteer"

not my words. just quoting. open for discussion

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
ohhh shit, u asking abt the tie bar is it? i thought u were comparing the ori ASR subframe with the immitation one.

i THINK (not an engineer) what madman said its true, but what u said is also true. i had this discussiom with my foremen. he used the metal bar from inside an EG door, those "roll cage" type piping inside our doors, he cut it out and welded it to the chassis, below the ASR subframe, or rather, in between the subframe. i quote him "stiffer is of course better, but if its too stiff, he may suffer oversteer"

not my words. just quoting. open for discussion
i am asking both the tie bar and the diff between ASR ori and imi... but from what i think, the imi might be same stiffness or weak a bit then the ori, sometimes, from what i compare the imi and ori stuff, for metal or alloy stuff, ori tend to have better performance and but lighter weight then imi since the material used is better and lighter,can see it from the price.....

currently not afraid of thos understeer or oversteer, cause my max speed now just 100km/h nia lol...:biggrin::biggrin: i am :slug: driver

just changed timing belt and those tear and wear parts, repaired water leak and some minor oil leak, waiting for better rubber to test d16 top speed:biggrin::biggrin: now not so dare to push it with cap ayam tyres...

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

and my car just with better pad in front,stock brake system without rear disc brake, not dare to push fast also..lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

One of my friends car was stolen early this morning at SS2 housing area, the plate number is BGE 2800, it is a Perodua Kancil stock standard and the colour was stock Perdua Gold.

[FONT=Times New...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience