EG clubs/owner etc

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
diff between ori and imitation is basically the build quality...finishing... not sure about the brace itself, but if u look at the ori vs fake comparison u can see that the bolts are oso of different strengths.... but basically, both works the same.. i oso using the replica...

as for the tie bar...it becomes useless coz ur supposed to mount it on the subframe itself, to ensure the 2 points of the subrframe dont flex... but u put the ASR there... it already does the same thing..and it does it better as it has more mounting points... also., the tie bar will be mounted ON the ASR.. which is pretty pointless....lose ground clearance somemore (especially with beaks tie bars)....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
yea,the tie bar tend to hit by the stones from the roads....lol

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
S80: 4.4FD 96 Spec

S80+N3E: 4.785FD 98 Spec

both specs are using the S80 gearbox...98spec has the addition of the N3E which i assume means the 4.7FD
I just found out today that Campro enthusiasts are putting 4.6 FD Exora box in their rides now:

hard to say.... in my case.... when it come to sprint time its better to use gearbox with ratio of 4.8 or 4.6..... cps is 4.3 n my waja is 4.0 if not mistaken..... last time when i used the 4.0 std gearbox, the sprint time was bad but top speed was achieved tremendously for a 1.6 engine.... now im on exora 4.6 gearbox same as neo lotus f1 and i can say the sprint timw was improved significantly...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
theyve been doing it for awhile... some even use the MIVEC ratios, FD and some even the whole gearbox.

end of the day, for FD it still comes down to the rest of the ratios too.... and honda is the gear ratio king... :D

plus... we not only have the 4.785FD, but we even have aftermarket 4.9 FD and if not mistaken 5.2 as well for B series....and thats still not inclusive of close gear ratios like ATS :P

i have a friend who has 4.4 FD with ATS 3,4,5 in his B16A EF... his 3,4,5 acceleration is practically the same with my stock 4.4 FD gearbox and stock B20 on a rolling start.....but top speed is at 190km/h coz of rev cut hahahahah

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
theyve been doing it for awhile... some even use the MIVEC ratios, FD and some even the whole gearbox.

end of the day, for FD it still comes down to the rest of the ratios too.... and honda is the gear ratio king... :D

plus... we not only have the 4.785FD, but we even have aftermarket 4.9 FD and if not mistaken 5.2 as well for B series....and thats still not inclusive of close gear ratios like ATS :P

i have a friend who has 4.4 FD with ATS 3,4,5 in his B16A EF... his 3,4,5 acceleration is practically the same with my stock 4.4 FD gearbox and stock B20 on a rolling start.....but top speed is at 190km/h coz of rev cut hahahahah
bro madman,

confirm ka tt this saturday night????.....haiya clash with snf la..........

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yeah bro...confirmed... EG6 TT

8pm
awan besar
saturday night

that reminds me.. gotta send out PM to zhaf and some other fellas oso heh

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com

fuiyo...more question to come to ask you bro madman...hopes you doesnt feel that i am annoying...i havent done anything to mine yet...damm so keen to done it...but still have to wait lo haizz

BTW how come all in a sudden got TT 1...adoi EG6 only ...doesnt let the others know bout it...:rofl:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
wanna ask...ask...ill answer if i can...but if u ask a question that ive already answered... now thats where it gets annoying hahahahahhahaha

the EG6 TT is a diff club wan. not related to ZTH.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
any civic owner know what actually is this D series engine? engine code ME216 non vtec, malaysia local d series engine, fitted in my civic eh2, some people say it is sohc zc non vtec, tsome say it is d16a1 ... and i search through the web, those usdm got eh2 but all are d15 engine... any ppl can help?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
mine is ME416

tried googling before oso... no info watsoever... its like the ME series engine no one knows about it lol...

anyway..not really bothered to dig so much oso...since me on B series now :P

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hurm, from the info, the M stand for malaysia and the other i dunno.... i even got 1 fren's ej7, Me716, 1.6 sohc vtec

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
btw,is there any method to get a new green card with my name on the top of the 1st page? tired of seeing other people's name on it and mine at the rear small small..... can just go jpj ask them make new direct?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
btw,is there any method to get a new green card with my name on the top of the 1st page? tired of seeing other people's name on it and mine at the rear small small..... can just go jpj ask them make new direct?
possible...but ur new card will have the word "salinan" on the top left corner of the card... that one word alone will bring the value down especially with used car dealers...

10 years ago my old EF had that and quite a number of used car dealers weren't keen on taking the car just bcpz of that...

if u dont mind, then prolly bullshit abit la.. say the old card lost or something...but have to make police report. i dont think u can actually make a new card simply coz u sick of seeing other people's name.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aloooo all ZTH sifu.....

I have mivec 1.6 head+intake manifol without distributor. I want to 'kawin' it with my 4G92 SOCH proton engine, so what I need to do and whitch workshop can do this 'kawin' things. How much it will cost me? I really need help, hope all of U can give me the answer please.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience