Drunk Vios Driver Accident(Video)

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
i guess topic in LYN removed due to heavy flaming there, u know la that forum rules really strict maa, haha really gud luck la to the vios driver!

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
WTF!! i saw a similar VIOS with MUGEN spoiler...drive like insane on the way to S.Alam...not sure if got accident or not........

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
dat makes me think; y even drink if everyone knows its not even beneficial, not to mention it can lead to such a dangerous events such as dis one?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
dat makes me think; y even drink if everyone knows its not even beneficial, not to mention it can lead to such a dangerous events such as dis one?
I believe these ppl know what is right and what is wrong. However, these ppl tend to think that he/she is the only smart ones and would never involve in accidents.

I think during Chinese New year, there will be more cases like this....so watch out drivers...

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
stupid vios driver !!!!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The vios driver obviously was either drunk or high on drug. License should be forfeited for at least 3 years for the sake of protecting innocent peoples' life and properties.

I'm sorry, after I listen to the video conversation, I beh tahan and big laugh for few minutes :rofl:

terryhendra

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Did friggin WTF idiot survive?...Should have drove himself under a trailer and rid the world of drunk drivers

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Law Enforcement can't realy rely on them, i also had this similer case 3years back. Driver on the merc was drunk crash onto a divider and spin towards my lane hit my car badly, came down car alcohol smell was strong call parents pick up straight. When i reach police station do report found out his parents paid the sarjan to close the case AND sumore ask me duit kopi, lucky i still get to claim insurance.

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Law Enforcement can't realy rely on them, i also had this similer case 3years back. Driver on the merc was drunk crash onto a divider and spin towards my lane hit my car badly, came down car alcohol smell was strong call parents pick up straight. When i reach police station do report found out his parents paid the sarjan to close the case AND sumore ask me duit kopi, lucky i still get to claim insurance.
Our country is full of corruption, i've seen one of the leader handing out angpow worth RM2mil, not a surprise to me, look who's the leader.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Our country is full of corruption, i've seen one of the leader handing out angpow worth RM2mil, not a surprise to me, look who's the leader.
RM2Mil angpow???? I can buy a house and my dream car, GTR R35!

That reminds me..

Yesterday was having drinking session meet this 2fellas, they started talking about the G's how corrupted and greedy. Funny part he keeps on called the G's "Muthafarkers", hahaha!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haih is normal to see a lot of Myvi/Vios drivers drive like hell...well just majority of them not all. Especially those young teens in Myvi or vios really drive as if their car can really speed and etcs.

The way they drive is fast and also swerving in and out dangerously...I think if were to compare to last time, teenagers around the age of 18 - 20, especially those who just got their license really terrible drivers. The way they drive is worse than i do when I was at that age lolz!

One more thing, is not wrong to drink or consume alcohol drinks. Just dun drive after consuming such beverages if u can't even walk straight...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am confused with this spec frm mivec. Has no clock and aircond as the dash comes with std analogue aircond. Based from what i read its rally spec. How much is this engine in halfcut. What are the problems that we face having this engine transplanted.
:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience