Drunk Vios Driver Accident(Video)

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
RM2Mil angpow???? I can buy a house and my dream car, GTR R35!

That reminds me..

Yesterday was having drinking session meet this 2fellas, they started talking about the G's how corrupted and greedy. Funny part he keeps on called the G's "Muthafarkers", hahaha!!
yap bro, tax free somemore, its our money there, that's the reason they angry, you shouldnt laugh because ur money also there :banghead:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
don`t ever drink even a drop..the devil dirty water is totally mess out... it is prohibited...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
even though dat is true for muslims, its up to the others if the wanna consume it. imo, its better to avoid anything dats isnt good for u, or in liqour's case sumthing is proven to be hazardous not just to u but also the others.

in dat vid, i dont think anybody shud expect for the stopido to take the correct action such as "shudnt even be driving" as u cant decide correctly once u r under the influence, hence its better not to consume. teh o suam gelas besar lagi best!!

prototype_x0

Sep 15, 2007
moral of the story, dun buy 2nd hand vios with WTF1393 no plate! it's an accident car!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Pity that MyVi driver. That Vios driver should have been shot.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.. i'm from singapore.. and i drive a Lancer04 4G18 SOHC..

Lately when i have been surfing your forums, i noticed that most of you are able to do an engine transplant in yr car..

I am also interested in putting a 1.8l 4G93 SOHC into my lancer but there's a problem.. Singapore laws are strict.. changing the size of yr engine can get you into real trouble.. If i am going to do this.. i need to everthing look like its stock.

So i am wondering is there a way to achieve a 1.8l 4G93...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience