Drift Bible

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
woi lancerfreak86, if u really wanna play 180 degrees with FF, in dry conditions also can...

yesterday, it was a semi dry condition, cause rain stopped quite long ago, i accelerate till the 2nd geaar so it's around 70-80kph, i flicked on the steering, try to oversteer it, pull h brake, press clutch...that's the way, the only thing is u cannot be heartache with your tyres and also u'll feel like your car is going to terbalik, don't be scared, but don't overdo it ;)

not really semi dry la yesterday, around 80% dry, but if u use my way to play 180 degrees in wet condition, u may turn more the 180

lancerfreak86

Dec 5, 2003
sabah, malaysia
but proton cars' e-brake is not seful la coz de e-brake is not strong~~~ there's once i pull de e-brake....like nothing la....it's worst than braking oh....

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
forgot to add 1 part, the rear wheel of proton will only lock if u're bending sideways, that's where the weight transfer starts. And if u wanna feel the e-brake, tighten your h-brake(sifu WindZ teach me one)...but that won't help a lot in drifting(also sifu WindZ teach one)

evo3

Jul 2, 2004
i try the e-brake once with my car......go over a corner and all my external meters flew away.... :D :P

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
Originally posted by thteh86@Jan 27 2005, 11:41
forgot to add 1 part, the rear wheel of proton will only lock if u're bending sideways, that's where the weight transfer starts. And if u wanna feel the e-brake, tighten your h-brake(sifu WindZ teach me one)...but that won't help a lot in drifting(also sifu WindZ teach one)
:o :o waaaaaaaa

didn't know WinDz now sifu status already for FF drifters. pergh... heehe

jiggly_head

Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
actually now with my rear lightened for the FWD doing it sideways event,

removed back seats,
stripped boot carpets,
removed spare tyre
running on 40 percent thread on the front and 20 percent thread on the rears, thanks to topspeed.

i can pull of a 180 on a single lane when its dry.

ohh yeah a good handbrake helps too u know

lancerfreak86

Dec 5, 2003
sabah, malaysia
if tighten de e-brake kan...i scared it will putus bah....hahahaha....u know la...when u're nervous kan...u pull de e-brake too kasar n then 'baamm'....putus....

Yo ladies and gentlemen,

I'm suffering from clutch slippage now, i need a clutch that can sustain up to 300 HP or even better 400 HP if there's any future mod with only 8.5 inch flywheel + pressure plate + clutch, mainly using my car for working trip and daily drive.... OK now i have few options, let me elaborate below for my solution:

1) Get a single plate racing clutch, however i've just been released from hospital 6 weeks ago due to surgery on my left knee and i can't really press the...