The Most Waited Drift Bible Is Here !

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
The Most Waited Drift Bible Is Here !

The best drift & grip techniques by the famous Drift King "Keiichi Tsuchiya" performs, that this is a must have for all Drift race fans!

RIGHT CLICK HERE & SAVE TARGET AS
WARNING: LARGE FILE AT 650MB

For more fast, comfortable and smooth download, please use Download Managers as this file is huge in size.​

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
old or new one?

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
omgoodnesss.. i think it looks new.. dude.. are u like selling it or jz promoting...?

btw.. hi typical guy.. LONG LONG LONG time no see.. exam jz over muahahaha..
how're u?
haha..

taisan

dont care is old or new one...download it first..hehe..

anyway...a big thanks to sakuraguy..

thanks bro..

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
I dunno whether new or old ones, but it features kei-office S14, AE86 and some final bonus footages are available 15 - 20 minutes at the ending.

Its a very fast server also .. applicable at ~50kb/sec the file size is 657mb and i managed to download approximately in 1hr 25 minutes using flashget.

Thnx guys, download as fast as u can cause drift bible is very rare clip and mostly available in .torrent format onli .. this is 2nd time i got in .avi format after previous server has been shut down! ... thnx

tkkhoo

downloading at ~850kb/sec yeha! i love broadband!

cheaka

Dec 22, 2003
www.syncoptima.com
sakuraguy said:
I dunno whether new or old ones, but it features kei-office S14, AE86 and some final bonus footages are available 15 - 20 minutes at the ending.

Its a very fast server also .. applicable at ~50kb/sec the file size is 657mb and i managed to download approximately in 1hr 25 minutes using flashget.

Thnx guys, download as fast as u can cause drift bible is very rare clip and mostly available in .torrent format onli .. this is 2nd time i got in .avi format after previous server has been shut down! ... thnx
Thanks for sharing.......great stuff ...wish i have a s14.... :frown:

infernaL

May 22, 2005
N/A
Joeker : i fully agree with you

btw i think this translated version ( best motoring international ) came out few years back .. but it must be recorded long long ago . Keiichi Tsuchiya looked so young in that vid compared to newer episodes of BMI .

hi to all ZTH forumers,
i sudah pening kepala think about this.i would like to buy my 1st car.the problem is the car ori body is satria 1.3 and now already convert engine to Satria GTI 1.8.the seller said that he got the endorsement letter from JPJ and also he said have contact.i don't really mind about that.

what i really mind that,will JPJ sita my car if i kena tahan in road block? i afraid that the seller endorse letter is the one that pay undertable...