Don't ever go to Look Up Point Restaurant in Ampang and eat

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hehehehhe............never, never mess with waiters or waitresses, they can do funny things to your food and drinks.......I was one so I know ehehehe. On the other hand treat them nicely even though you are piss hungry and you would be surprised how they will treat you in return.

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah, never mess with waiters and waitresses.

If they are assholes, tiu them loudly in front of other customers, demand to see the boss. If they make noise, tiu them properly, make some phone calls like calling ma chai and just fark off from that place without paying.

Most important of all, never return there in case they have a group of banglas waiting to whack you guys up. Hehe..

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
That restaurant lack of waiters. Should avoid going to restaurants like this, potong stim only.

30 minutes for a drink to arrive? That is ridiculous, even 10 minutes I already start cussing.

But most of the makan places I go to, services are pretty good. Once order made, drinks will come in less than 5 minutes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company reported record sales for the first quarter of 2012; US$5.5 billion in total sales

<!--more-->Goodyear’s first quarter 2012 sales were $5.5 billion, up 2% from the 2011 quarter and a first quarter record. Tire unit volumes totaled 43 million, down 8% from 2011, reflecting weak industry demand in many markets. This compares to first quarter 2011...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience