Don't ever go to Look Up Point Restaurant in Ampang and eat

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Today i with some of ZTH member go to Look Up Point in Ampang.I guess every Ampang resident know where is it.Today we go to the restaurant at there to have dinner around 10 of us.We order drink and food to eat.5 guys and 5 girls.Everyone finish ordering and then we wait for our drink for 30 minutes and then we wait for our food for 1 1/2 hour and we got frustrated to ask the waiter faster.
Waiter: Banyak orang tunggu selepas mereka,table awak
Our member: Ok
Waiter: Serving the ladies first because their food arrive first
Our member: Wait for 30 minutes again
Waiter: serving other people and that table come in last and they serve them first
Our Member: Ask to the waiter(kenapa kami punya makanan belum sampai dan awak serve itu customer dulu)'
Waiter: Tunggu,saya check bill dulu and he tell us that we only order 10 drinks and 5 dishes only.he said (itu regular customer)saya kena serve dia dulu
Our Member: Tell him kami order 10 dishes dan awak cakap faham sekarang awak bagi 5 sahaja.Apa macam sekarang?
Waiter: Sekarang awak mahu itu 5 dishes atau tidak?
Our member:Mesti mahu,sudah tunggu 1 jam setengah
Waiter:Tunggu and he continue to serve other table than come later than us
Our Member:Already getting mad about their service.Ask that waiter to hurried up we already wait for few hours and ur food not yet serve.What kind of service is that
Waiter: Saya sudah panggil kitchen cepat.
We wait for 15 minutes and some of the table also receive this kind of services and most of them pay for the drinks bill and left
Our Member:Saya sudah tak mahu tunggu,angkat bill dan cancel apa yang kami order.We tell to the boss,what kind of services that your restaurant had.Ur waiter make mistake and he keep on ask us to hold on.Should he redeem himself and faster ask the kitchen to cook for us first instead of other people.He make mistake not us
Boss said:Sorry,now i faster go n cook.
Our member: No need gave me the bill,We pay and we tell the boss,please gave a better service.Guys have a empty stomach and we eat at Mamak stall and angry.Thought have a nice moment at the hill there because nice view and cold.That restaurant gave this such a service.Make me not interested in going there anymore.

I thought our member can do something wrong in the car with gals but this kind of service make us empty stomach and can't get a good experience in the car with a geat view

TO ALL ZTH member don't ever bring anyone go there and eat,u will regret.Drink and have view or do the XXX in the car is fine.After dinner go there is OK.Don't ever eat at there

Last edited:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
the only got 1 restaurant meh?...looks like very nice like that, on the hill...can show me the direction?..dangerous o not thr? i mean i want go the hill not the restaurant... :D

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Got 1 restaurant,not dangerous.I think Ampang people can tell u more detail.As i know they consider kajang already

YellowMellow

Known Member
Jul 30, 2006
ky69

Got 2 restaurants there. 1 located before you climb uphill to the look up point (got kaoroke at nite) and another restaurant located at the look up point area. Im staying nearby and so far so good. Mmm.. don't really have encounter any bad expriences. Maybe they are busy during you guys there..

Youre rite.. That palace is fall under Majlis Perbandaran Kajang, not far from Hulu Langat.

My 0.02cent...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
haha ...not with me .. i will slam that plate as i did last time at mamak restaurant ;) ..

we do have many probs buddie on food serving, i think in malaysia, we shud cut off going to majority of the reastaurants ;) because most of them like this.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmm better dont make the waiter angry later they put some shit inside then u know,for me i'll scold the boss then cau,sacred they put tahi hidung in then u eat it yuks lol,,

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ky69,
When your food is late, never deal with the waiter/waitresses. Just directly tell the waiter/waitresses to call the boss. Then only deal with the boss. Good thing I wasn't there, really. Once the ladies have finished their meals, I would flip the entire table upside down. But that was last time la. Now, I'd just call the boss. If the boss also same attitude, I'd just walk out without paying. haha So far, nothing like that has happened to me before la. The only place where I scolded the workers there is at ss2 KTZ. I half shouted at the chinese lady captain (or supervisor or etc).

Last edited:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I go that 1 didn't have karaoke and go other restaurant.I scold the waiter first then only tell off the boss.Satria95 u dare to walk out without paying any single cent?No video,yesterday damm angry,potong steam can't do anything at that place so have plenty of time typing words

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I go that 1 didn't have karaoke and go other restaurant.I scold the waiter first then only tell off the boss.Satria95 u dare to walk out without paying any single cent?No video,yesterday damm angry,potong steam can't do anything at that place so have plenty of time typing words:regular_smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
invisibleghost,
no ler. I won't do that. I ask people to do it. hahaha

ky69,
So far, I've never experienced anything bad in any place before but if at most, I'd pay for what I've already got.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
are u guyz talking about Bukit Langat...??the bukit where u can see fireworks from KLCC and many other places during 31st august and all....???

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
i think that place call bukit langat because,that place no signboard.Only have Look Up Point.Actually i am not mad about there alot of people.
I am mad is
1.)We order 10 set of meal and he come 5 set and he said kami tak order then he retake order again.Ask us to wait and we wait and the meal not yet arrive he serve other ppl first and he serve the last time come.I think that guy is a rich or org kenamaan.This make us so mad
Should he tell the kitchen to hurry up because he make mistake because he forget to take order?
2.)Somemore didn't said sorry and gave us a free meal instead

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have one stock ori 4g93 ecu for sale. rm 680. If interested please call me at no.0193322338/ 0183969698/ 0193322339. thanks:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience