Don't go to Restoran Ali Maju at Rawang (next to Brother's Acces)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Yesterday,me and my friends.5 of us go to Ali Maju to yam cha around 10pm.When we arrive,we sit at there looking for menu.No one serve us for 15 minutes then we call 1 of the staff and the staff said "TUNGGU" we wait again because so hungry we call once again also said "TUNGGU,tak ada pen dan kertas".Other staff see this situation come to us and order for us.

After order ,we eat and chat for few hours.
We want a bill to know how much is cost.We call 1 of the staff.Bill please.Dunno that staff talk to other staff in tamil.Then both of them don't bother us.We call again,other staff,don't layan us again.We call other 1 "scold us in tamil bad words.Pundek,pergi kaunter bayar la,sudah cakap banyak kali".We scold him we want a bill to know how much is cost then we only pay and u didn't bother us write us a bill.He just walk away.We just go to the kaunter and pay and then 1 of the staff.Gave us a bill and we just pay and walk away.

When we reach home,5 of us sakit perut and 5 of us masuk hospital for food poisoning.Damm those Ali Maju.We make report and hope Menteri Kesihatan act fast!!!!

Last time,there the service damm good.There become our spot to yam cha every week.After changing new bunch of staff.Service and food getting worst.I won't go there again in my life.Changing new spot for yam cha

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ky 69,

how r u now???

alrite?? hope u get well soon,

tat day i juz went over to rawang for frds weedding invitation, (very far) hmm...but hv to go la, cant complain..

as for their attitude they have a big problem, they shouldnt treat customer in such a manner,...perhaps, they want their restaurant to "bungkus" aldy..

dont bother this kinda ppl la, as long u get well, hope the respected body will take action against such a case..

Good luck on ur next yum cha, be wise in selecting mamak nowadays...

cheers!`

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
andy_lka said:
ky 69,

how r u now???

alrite?? hope u get well soon,

tat day i juz went over to rawang for frds weedding invitation, (very far) hmm...but hv to go la, cant complain..

as for their attitude they have a big problem, they shouldnt treat customer in such a manner,...perhaps, they want their restaurant to "bungkus" aldy..

dont bother this kinda ppl la, as long u get well, hope the respected body will take action against such a case..

Good luck on ur next yum cha, be wise in selecting mamak nowadays...

cheers!`
Me fine already,get MC for 2 days so plenty of times hang out in ZTH forum:regular_smile: U are from KL?
Nowadays rawang have alot of mamak nowadays easy to find new spot

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ky69,
Unfortunately, in malaysia, if your food and drinks have not yet arrive, you have to respect the staff there. Else, they will give poison or dirty your food and drinks. Don't like the idea? Me too but believe it, this seems to have set in as a culture in malaysia. This "culture" applys for ALMOST ALL eating outlets, be it high class or low class. Of course, high class, you would think that service is top quality and that the staff bow down to you when you shout at them but yet, you won't know what they do in the back ground. So consider this that you shouldn't cause any problems until ALL your food and drinks have arrived.

As for your case, good to know that have made a report. Get all the necessary documents from the police and go seek a lawyer for legal actions. The lawyer would be able to calculate how much compensation Ali Maju have to pay you. If you think of putting this in the papers, it would be a good idea too but think whether putting this in the papers before you get compensation would be any good. Sometimes, when it hits the papers, the law suit becomes harder to win but then, I'm just roughly saying it out of my mind. You know la, in this babiland, what also can happen.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I am not into compensation from ALI MAJU or win a law suit.I want is provide better service and good quality food.I don't want have other in victim only

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ky69,
You are not into those stuff, then rest assured. They will continue to give shite service. Happy visiting them then.

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Law suit let the govt find him.If i using my own lawyer to sue them.Sure i must use plenty of money.If i am very rich and free sure i will sue them until their pants drop

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ky69,
If you win the law suit, which seems to have a good chance of that, then the losing party pay for all your lawyer fee.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
write to major newspapers , attach all ur supporting docs- hospital report etc

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
Since we're on that note...stay away from Restoran Al-Wajib in Tmn. Puteri, Bt. 9. Service sucks majorly...which is too bad, coz the food's quite decent...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
I have always wondered why they are just always in plain hurry when taking orders, and most of the time, they got it wrong. And this is applicable to 99% of the Mamak Restaurants I've been to.

Maggi goreng becomes Mee goreng and non-spicy becomes very spicy.
It's like, if you can't remember what the orders are, fucking write it down!

And they are extremely stingy when it comes to providing tissues.

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
gosh.. food poisoning.. thatz bad. Should report it.

ali maju dominated pusat bandar d'sara leh.... alot of their outlets in one single building... crazy. The service's suckz over here too...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
All this is happening and yet I bet they still get loads of business. Malaysian consumers are not fully aware of their rights and this is the problem. Businesses know they can get away with a lot which is why they are willing to compromise on the quality of their products or service for cheaper cost. What the hell is service tax for anyway if the service is shite? If the service at a restaurant is too darn slow or too darn inferior, I normally walk out without canceling my order and never return. Complaining directly to them makes to difference as they probably receive a huge amount of complaints anyway for being so bad. The thing is, the vast majority of people accept low quality service which is why it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..need your help to look around..if any of u see this white Daihatsu Charade below..kindly call me @ 012 565 8656. This car was stolen on 4/9/09..It belongs to my fren

The No Plate is WCJ 2683. Below are some photos of the car..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience