Don't Buy Nissan Sylphy

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No, for my wife's Livina. Yeah too far, I just bring to any workshops around here already.
One of these days you should just bring it for a once over. They check the cross member bushings which is a neglected part of the car but makes a huge difference in handling and NVH. They can dismantle the crossmember is under 15 minutes and reinstall equally fast. It's the replacing the bushes with PU that takes time.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
One of these days you should just bring it for a once over. They check the cross member bushings which is a neglected part of the car but makes a huge difference in handling and NVH. They can dismantle the crossmember is under 15 minutes and reinstall equally fast. It's the replacing the bushes with PU that takes time.
Yeah maybe but a bit lazy to care for too much for that crappy MPV! :biggrin: I'm even thinking to sell it off maybe next year, such a boring car, so slow yet drinks more fuel than the other 2. Anyway the car still pretty silent and comfy so I don't think need bushing replacement yet. Maybe if got some funny issues later then I might bring it there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifus,
care to share the input of the supercharger kit provided above by powerzone..
pros,cons?
your views & knowledge will be much appreciated,thanx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience