Don't Buy Nissan Sylphy

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wow...so many problem... but honda want to claim warranty susah lo... all normal all normal. engine hard to start normal, aircon smth not cold smth cold also normal, aircon got smell also normal to all honda. so funny... Nowadays many problem. no quality...

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
wow...so many problem... but honda want to claim warranty susah lo... all normal all normal. engine hard to start normal, aircon smth not cold smth cold also normal, aircon got smell also normal to all honda. so funny... Nowadays many problem. no quality...
what models that u claim this?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nowaday i see Teana everywhere..every corner in KL...must be either a very good car or a super discounted price....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I offer RM30k for that sylphy, wanna sell or not? Serious.

Last edited:

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
for the problem number 2 : knockling sound on steering while turning it might caused by steering column problem. Not all service centre can rectify this problem

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
the quality of cars today :banghead:

mayb material these days all recycled..

thank god i got 2 old cars.. when problem arise it's becoz they're old :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Seems like new car prices would go up, quality of built however goes down.

Oct 11, 2018
Can recomment the shop ??
would like to say hai to all the zerotohundred members since i'm one of the new join in babies in the forum today. :proud: .Knowing that lots of Sylphy car owner facing the caliper problems like me as well, here to share some effective solution where i had done. I went to a shop in Seri Kembangan, Selangor where near by my house 3 months ago to change my four tyres,after that i just share experience with the shop's boss regarding the caliper stuff that had been putting me in a very headache situation since i got my car on August 2008. Had sent to Nissan so many time for this problems in fact they had changed 2 sets for me, but still cant solve my problem......The tyres shop boss told me to give him a chance to fix the problem, i agreed, i leave my car to him for 1 day and he really help me to solve the problem with only RM 200 charges!!!so thank you!!!and i've been using the after modified caliper untill now still in very satisfied condition.
Just to share this with all the Sylphy owner if u interested in fixing the problem, may send me PM then i can introduce u to that shop.
P/S: 1).They not fixing your problem by putting lot of grease at the caliper pins like what Tan Cheong did before.
2). Have to leave ur car 1 day for them to fix the problem.
recomm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. as u can see this is my 1st post... and im new to all this car stuff... i am just wondering can we actually DIY own diffuzers...

Reason:
To me is just a thin metal layer that is black in colour...
Cant we just use alluminium plate and black spray to do it???
Of course using the correct tools to Cut the alluminium plate..
and i find no reason spending more then RM300-RM1k to make this small thing for all 4 sides of the car....

Conts:
After DIY perhaps it might fail and falling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience