Do You Find Short Girls Irritating.....less Than170cm....

satria_95

shinyshampoo said:
omg.... den i must go die liao loh... haiz.... 170... me not even 160.... not even 155 also.... me only 151cm... wah seh... like that, i'm sure i'm gonna be a nun liao ler....
Come and work in my church then. hahaha

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
shinyshampoo said:
grow?? wat u mean by grow?? i'm 21 years old liao ler... cannot grow liao laaa....
you'll still grow hair and nails.. from top to bottom also *cabut*

if my gf 150cm i'll make her wear 6" platform shoes liau hahahaha.. not to be mean but good for both of us what.. if not i look down she look up then both half year later neck pain..

height dun play too big of a role in how attractive a girl is ler.. or if she's iritating or not. last time in tv they round up tall tall girl 180cm and short short girl 150-155cm to do a show ler.. like tall girl vs short girl.

damn all the short short girl so adorable, face all damn pretty, feel like hugging them only. sing and dance well compare to all the tall ones. But when it come to show leg then all the short one lose XD, and the tall ones mostly got involve in some girl marching band kind of thing, can play with rifles. then the cute cute little girls say they can do also won't lose, but got owned when they found out min height to join the band is like 165cm.

conclusion of the show: tall girls = sexy, short girls = cute, you can make tall girls look cute and vice versa, but the effect is still second rated.

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
140 ... 150 ... 160 ... or 170+ so who cares! It is our personality that really counts after all. In-fact, accusing anyone under 170 is irritation is such so subjective.

"Being Irritation is NOT so as Bad as Being Arrogant."

Cheers.

kookoo

Jun 20, 2004
eyong said:
140 ... 150 ... 160 ... or 170+ so who cares! It is our personality that really counts after all. In-fact, accusing anyone under 170 is irritation is such so subjective.

"Being Irritation is NOT so as Bad as Being Arrogant."

Cheers.
totally agreed!
personality is very very important..
not height!

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
if a guy below 170cm, would he go for a girl which is above 170??......
nay; dun think so.......so everyone had their own fair share........

ryan05

May 5, 2006
shinyshampoo said:
grow?? wat u mean by grow?? i'm 21 years old liao ler... cannot grow liao laaa....
what .......you are 21 alr ?! Surprised to hear that as u looks very young only with such a lovely face. Thought u still in secondary tim. Dun worry, still can grow....
not a big problem ! :X-:

ryan05

May 5, 2006
trgurl said:
wut cup size should b a 150cm gurls having?
At least D cup n above la....still remember those days in school where they teach something related to gravity. Gravity is a force of attraction only between bodies that have mass. So the shorter you are, the bigger you can support .......... Am i right arr ?

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
b00n said:
if a guy below 170cm, would he go for a girl which is above 170??......
nay; dun think so.......so everyone had their own fair share........

Why not???

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
dunno lar.....personally cos I'm only 168, if I have a gf taller than me, than I would felt drawfed........
mayb it's my own idiotic dignity DNA....

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
ryan05 said:
At least D cup n above la....still remember those days in school where they teach something related to gravity. Gravity is a force of attraction only between bodies that have mass. So the shorter you are, the bigger you can support .......... Am i right arr ?

You high teacher would be almost proud ....

She would be more stable as her centre of gravity would be lower to the ground surface.

It's an issue of stability, and not ability.

Cheers.

The current generation BMW M3 will mark the end of the naturally-aspirated era for BMW M vehicles as forced induction has been earmarked as the future, meaning that all future M vehicles will be force-fed.

Ever tightening emission standards mean that every automaker is trying to squeeze every last mile out of every last drop of fuel, with performance vehicles the first to be given a makeover. In Munich, that means...