Do You Find Short Girls Irritating.....less Than170cm....

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
hehe...how bout taming an independant,challenge-lover gal? :)

satria_95 said:
Dude, introduce that gal to me. I'll ensure she don't do that kinda stuff to you again. *grin*
I kinda like short gals, irritating or not. Taming them is a challenge.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
naked pic? :D

TrueBlueZ said:
HOI!!!!! NOS!!!! WHERE IS THE FCUKING PICTURE!!!!! can show show ma bikini whats there to be afraid of this is getting to be like icq la...liven it up with some pics la......we will post ours later also right boys :D

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
bikinigal said:
naked pic? :D
naked pic a bit hard to fit the page la dear....too large edi hahahaha. malu or what you pm me your pic la then i pm you mine settled????

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
wait....i'll figure out something....hehe...later alll the boys jealous,no good ma,....wanna c ma let all c lo....wait ha...ask noskill for help... :D :p

TrueBlueZ said:
naked pic a bit hard to fit the page la dear....too large edi hahahaha. malu or what you pm me your pic la then i pm you mine settled????

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
bikinigal said:
wait....i'll figure out something....hehe...later alll the boys jealous,no good ma,....wanna c ma let all c lo....wait ha...ask noskill for help... :D :p
So which pic you want me to post??

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
bikinigal said:
ya ya good good share share see la

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
dang... after last night... i think short girls are wilder than the taller ones... wohoooo!!!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
bikinigal said:
had an 'unforgettably-enjoying-exciting' note,i c.... :D

Not the 'rowdy-raunchy-hump-hump' thing lorrr... i was having dinner last night at Jln Alor wit sum of my old timers. Got this bunch of african going hamsap over 2 girls who's eating behind us. Suddenly this 2 girls stood up and curse the africans, and believe me it aint pretty when they poured teh ais and nasi goreng over the africans.

These two gone like hysterical shiet, sending the africans running all directions... twas funny. like everybody was laughing. Steady ler the girls... even though they're petite but still can stand up to a bunch of africans..

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
bikinigal said:
wat u wanna c?bikini pic?keke.. :D
no need bikini pics la......that one i prefer to find out myself hehehe just genuine pics will do for now

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Why are short girls irritating? If they are short it's coz they are born like that la. If people come and tell you your face looks irritating you angry or not?