Do You Find Short Girls Irritating.....less Than170cm....

links

May 26, 2004
hehehehe,

too late....I think quite some ppl saw it oledi....
a sheep just fell into a bunch of hungry wolfs......hehehehe...

kinki_kidz®

Feb 1, 2004
fstrader said:
ekekkekekekeke:D

better open up another thread la kinkikidz...if not ppl say we rampas the thread ma...ehehehehehehehe:p
dont say lidat lar...
im sure they dont mind one right? :D
*whistles*

edit: only then i found out...
short girls has shorter (@*&# :p

anyone did any comparison? :p :p
share share experience

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hehe...y Bikinigal didt wear bikini on tats picture? :D

mr_freak

Apr 11, 2004
To the topic starter:

Honestly,i felt offended a bit cos of this thread. My gf is short,around 145cm only so i guess u know how it feels then :)

Anyway,it's all up to the gal's attitude. If u found someone who's picky/choosy then she'll be a bit tough to please.

Just my 2 cents ;)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
mr_freak said:
To the topic starter:

Honestly,i felt offended a bit cos of this thread. My gf is short,around 145cm nia so i guess u know how it feels then :)

perhaps u should start a topic about "Do u find shallow thinking guys irritating?"

;)

mr_freak

Apr 11, 2004
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
perhaps u should start a topic about "Do u find shallow thinking guys irritating?"

;)
nah,i'm not that kind of person to do that.in fact,i've no time to do those things.if ppl flame me,i'll just let them be :)

satria_95

szekeiemme said:
arrgghhhh... today my short classmate... damn chidish... hate hate.. we r all 20 above n she still got kiddo attitude n kiddo jokes like.. eh.. ur lou po called.. where another classmate call me to ask me y her pc like dat .. wtf.. please la.. when we were primary skool we oni play this.. now college lagi wana play meh... grow up u short asS!!!... i think she is bout 150 to 160...
Dude, introduce that gal to me. I'll ensure she don't do that kinda stuff to you again. *grin*
I kinda like short gals, irritating or not. Taming them is a challenge.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
xtracooljustin, another kind of "height" (when the lady lay on bed) does matter... :D

bikinigal

May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
if i post my bikini, all of u sure pm me till i can't sleep...aiseh... :cool:
anyway, ask noskill y he post dat stupid pic instead of my bikini pic la...or...u can check it out in frenster(if u can find me...hehe...) :D

WBH8668 said:
hehe...y Bikinigal didt wear bikini on tats picture? :D

TrueBlueZ

Jun 24, 2005
SJ
HOI!!!!! NOS!!!! WHERE IS THE FCUKING PICTURE!!!!! can show show ma bikini whats there to be afraid of this is getting to be like icq la...liven it up with some pics la......we will post ours later also right boys :D

Hi

I remember there is a shop selling mini cooper's accessories in subang area (popular with car modification). But i cant remember the shop name .. hope someone can enlighten me here.. thx!