Do u think all the MultiLevel marketing person like to BULLSHIT?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Ya man... who can make the wrist bands? Should promote it to create awareness... this should send all the con MLMs out!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
acbc said:
Ya man... who can make the wrist bands? Should promote it to create awareness... this should send all the con MLMs out!
BRO JUST START A SAY NO TO...MLM CLUB IN ZTH...

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
Long time never post in zth. english no good but got story to tell.

Last time my wife's cousin called from melacca said wanna visit us in JB. That day I need to work so I didn't manage to see her. She came and left. After work I reached home and saw this LB thingy.

Me:"Waaa dear... New product wor, your cousin gave u this?"
Wife:"Nolar! need to pay for it wan. My cousin said it can help ppl to get better sleep."
Me:"The lamp looks so nice, how much?"
Wife:"DON'T ASK."
Me:"........ If it's RM3, you will tell me it's RM3. If it's RM30, you will tell me it's RM30. If it's DON'T ASK, it must be a bomb."
Wife with sorry face:"What do you expect me to do? She's my cousin... all the way from melaka...and bla bla bla..."
Me look at my wife also felt her sorriness:"I'm not blaming you, but I damn pissed by your cousin. That stupid LB cost RM380! That's 50% of our monthly housing loan! If I can save RM380 for our housing loan. I can sleep even better!"

I almost want to call her cousin and fxck 9 her. She think we are very rich ppl huh? We don't need to enjoy such luxuries where our income is just enov for basic living. My wife stopped me from calling her cousin. I didn't fxck her mainly was I don't want my wife lose face.

Joinning LB need to pay RM2345? I earned my brand new laptop in 3 weeks by doing insurance. Just pay RM60 for the exam only. I don't need to screw up relationship with my relatives and friends somemore.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Seabiscuit said:
Long time never post in zth. english no good but got story to tell.

Last time my wife's cousin called from melacca said wanna visit us in JB. That day I need to work so I didn't manage to see her. She came and left. After work I reached home and saw this LB thingy.

Me:"Waaa dear... New product wor, your cousin gave u this?"
Wife:"Nolar! need to pay for it wan. My cousin said it can help ppl to get better sleep."
Me:"The lamp looks so nice, how much?"
Wife:"DON'T ASK."
Me:"........ If it's RM3, you will tell me it's RM3. If it's RM30, you will tell me it's RM30. If it's DON'T ASK, it must be a bomb."
Wife with sorry face:"What do you expect me to do? She's my cousin... all the way from melaka...and bla bla bla..."
Me look at my wife also felt her sorriness:"I'm not blaming you, but I damn pissed by your cousin. That stupid LB cost RM380! That's 50% of our monthly housing loan! If I can save RM380 for our housing loan. I can sleep even better!"

I almost want to call her cousin and fxck 9 her. She think we are very rich ppl huh? We don't need to enjoy such luxuries where our income is just enov for basic living. My wife stopped me from calling her cousin. I didn't fxck her mainly was I don't want my wife lose face.

Joinning LB need to pay RM2345? I earned my brand new laptop in 3 weeks by doing insurance. Just pay RM60 for the exam only. I don't need to screw up relationship with my relatives and friends somemore.
JOIN THE ANTI MLM CLUB....

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
lamb burger to ALLADIN alibaba punya magic lamp

got genie inside wan lar

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
is only i dun sokong LB AND AROMA one

and pyramid scheme one ..

my mom doing one no pyramid scheme.. is break away marketing system.. so no pyramis scheme involved...

so i am happy :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acura said:
is only i dun sokong LB AND AROMA one

and pyramid scheme one ..

my mom doing one no pyramid scheme.. is break away marketing system.. so no pyramis scheme involved...

so i am happy :)

me too Pro MLM if no pyramid scheme involve

:)

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hehe...mayb ur health product didt bullshit ma...

lampasula

May 9, 2005
kl
Anything to do with MLM sure will become a hot topic :D

The brain-washing of fresh graduates by Lamb burger is very true...

Two of my friends joined that stupid thingy and dreaming of 100k per month in the near future...

Luckily they only ask me once to join them...I tell them i couldnt even afford the 2k... and i dont want to get rich... :D

After that they know i am not interested and they never ask again...still friends though... :)

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
the LB always do brain washing n tell those youngster they can make 60k in 3 months la.. 100k in 1 yr la.. all BS.. if really tht easy to make money.. no more illegal activities will go on.. n nobody gonna spend big money juz to get the cert..
only their upupupup line is driving a good car.. wad abt their downdowndowndown line?? all driving national car n yet they tell ppl they're making big money??
their upline making money is simply bcoz those stupid downline give them money!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
white_bird said:
the LB always do brain washing n tell those youngster they can make 60k in 3 months la.. 100k in 1 yr la.. all BS.. if really tht easy to make money.. no more illegal activities will go on.. n nobody gonna spend big money juz to get the cert..
only their upupupup line is driving a good car.. wad abt their downdowndowndown line?? all driving national car n yet they tell ppl they're making big money??
their upline making money is simply bcoz those stupid downline give them money!
loser up line bastards........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro want to know that i just convert from 1.5l to mivec and want to try using turbo for my mivec?is there any turbo that can fix to my mivec engine?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience