Do u think all the MultiLevel marketing person like to BULLSHIT?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
most Marketing ppl r bullshit.....bullshit juz to brain washed u until u buy their products.....

i work ask marketing person b4...my boss teach me how to brain-wash customer....ahaha...but i did washed...so my sales is alot...

EVO3gsr said:
most Marketing ppl r bullshit.....bullshit juz to brain washed u until u buy their products.....

i work ask marketing person b4...my boss teach me how to brain-wash customer....ahaha...but i did washed...so my sales is alot...

so what do u sale :P so what did your boss teach u to brain wash customer :P share share la

EVO3gsr said:

It is wrong to say that... every business is all about marketing... whether you sell IT products or simply construct bungalows.

When we talk about brain-washing, it means telling customers the advantages of the said product and exploiting their weakness via body language. Eg. Let's say you want to sell a PDA phone which cost RM 3k. Now, it is expensive and not many people will be interested in it. So, how? Perhaps you can ask if the customer has a PDA? Or maybe he has trouble charging both at the same time and kept forgetting to bring it along when rushing out for appointments. That my friend is where you come along... :D

slowly bring d customer into ur business world....from unnecesary product talk until the customer MUST have it....so at last the customer wil buy it wit d blur blur mind......

when d customer stil making decision...we as marketing person wil helps the customer make d final decision n ask him pay cash or card.....if credit card...take card n swipe....settled....

acbc said:
It is wrong to say that... every business is all about marketing... whether you sell IT products or simply construct bungalows.

When we talk about brain-washing, it means telling customers the advantages of the said product and exploiting their weakness via body language. Eg. Let's say you want to sell a PDA phone which cost RM 3k. Now, it is expensive and not many people will be interested in it. So, how? Perhaps you can ask if the customer has a PDA? Or maybe he has trouble charging both at the same time and kept forgetting to bring it along when rushing out for appointments. That my friend is where you come along... :D

EVO3gsr said:

bullshit also hav a limit.. atleast tell ppl something real.. don make ppl dream like hell tht they can be millionair anytime like tht.. hate it so much.. my cousin worked for them, paid them.. end up??? all money n effort wasted!!

white_bird said:
bullshit also hav a limit.. atleast tell ppl something real.. don make ppl dream like hell tht they can be millionair anytime like tht.. hate it so much.. my cousin worked for them, paid them.. end up??? all money n effort wasted!!

u think they care bout u meh...they can promise u the sky cause they are interested in your $$$...

bullshit! so simple and easy ma! if one person can get 5k++
salary or can get 10k++ income from family business, who still wan to left the job and join wat MLM? only the bullshit or cheated guys loh! 6 month can get BMW 7series? i think toys also not enough money to buyloh! one person get 5 person join member and pay rm2345 each? wah! only the management kaya loh! the triangle marketing plan alreally got early 10 years ago, no trustloh! :D :D :D

Just ask the guy , hey bro , since u make it big already , can lend me 10k
first aR?I need to save a life la. If u can lend me the 10k today , tomoro i bring 2345 and join
:)

those ppl very pandai taichi la...they make u blur blur then, when u got them ur 1st few RM2345 water fishes...they'll either leave u and care for those more 'potential' than u, or they make u find more water fishes for them.... :D

yohannes said:
Just ask the guy , hey bro , since u make it big already , can lend me 10k
first aR?I need to save a life la. If u can lend me the 10k today , tomoro i bring 2345 and join
:)

If some one ask you to join, just ask them pay for you first la. Because they say they earn rm60K per month ma, so rm2345 is so little compare to their rm60k per month. So remember, ask them to pay for you first. If you got ur first rm 2345, then only you pay back them lo. Don't say borrow la........ just ask them pay for u first.......see what their respond. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Finally go thru 13 pages of MLM stories :)

First of all, i need to declare that I.m not a MLMer :D :D

I dunno how many of u will agree with me, from what i understand, MLM is a marketing system that can work out to earn big money, is possible to earn RM20k-50k permonth. But is only work if u rank at the upper level of the MLM after sometimes.

MLM is an opportunity to earn big money, but is need skills to make it, not only working hard, u need to work smart. Please dun try this if u are not smart & confidence enuf :D
ottherwise u will burn your own pocket. :D

Here is my stories, just few days ago, my best fren invite me to attend the LB Marketing Plan in a proper way(not cheating me to yum cha or what), at first i rejected, but bcos best fren, so give face & go loh...if we dun want, no 1 can force us to join also mah.... furthermore no harm to me also, just give myself a chance to learn more things only mah.

my fren bring me to meet up with the upline who rank as "maki" , then same story like what u guys tell, the last job was in DELL, salary about RM20k+ permonth as a sales manager. then i ask him why he stop the job, the way he talk quite decent, he didn't say IT jobs not good, he just say company will pay u for what u do, with the RM20k permonths, he was under a lot of pressure, evry month will have a new sales target to hit, after his MLM career was stable in LB, he left the DELL company.(u all can shoot me & say they will say all good thing to convince me join the MLM) but i think what he say is the true story, the rest of the looser just apply other ppl story on themselves to bullshit & pull member in.
OK, y i think is true storey?? what he say have the point & proof. to cut the story short, i meet him b4 this at my work place which selling upmarket property, he was 1 of my customer & driving new model BMW 328(not wira converted or kancil), so i believe his income was around the range of RM20k-50k per month, bcos he can't survive if his income less than RM20k per month.

what i'm trying to say is, for those who anti MLM, u can choose to continue anti it. :D, for those would like to give it a try, please think twice whether u have the talent to make it or not & choose a good line to follow, bcos it will decide whether u will be in the Poor category or rich catergory in the MLM.

just my 2cent. Dun shoot me if u dun agree with what i say, but we can discus about it, remeber is discus, not flame each other. :D

Last edited:
MLM is NOT a way to make quick money... you need necessary skills to do that. Those who brainwash people into parting hard-earned cash to do MLM (giving false info that skills not needed) are to be shot on site... in the head!

I've many many time told good / old friends the same thing... those who listened are still my friends today. Those who did not, tried the business and failed are no longer my friends. Pointless talking to people who think MLM can get quick money without the necesary skills.

Slivia said:
Finally go thru 13 pages of MLM stories :)

First of all, i need to declare that I.m not a MLMer :D :D

I dunno how many of u will agree with me, from what i understand, MLM is a marketing system that can work out to earn big money, is possible to earn RM20k-50k permonth. But is only work if u rank at the upper level of the MLM after sometimes.

MLM is an opportunity to earn big money, but is need skills to make it, not only working hard, u need to work smart. Please dun try this if u are not smart & confidence enuf :D
ottherwise u will burn your own pocket. :D

Here is my stories, just few days ago, my best fren invite me to attend the LB Marketing Plan in a proper way(not cheating me to yum cha or what), at first i rejected, but bcos best fren, so give face & go loh...if we dun want, no 1 can force us to join also mah.... furthermore no harm to me also, just give myself a chance to learn more things only mah.

my fren bring me to meet up with the upline who rank as "maki" , then same story like what u guys tell, the last job was in DELL, salary about RM20k+ permonth as a sales manager. then i ask him why he stop the job, the way he talk quite decent, he didn't say IT jobs not good, he just say company will pay u for what u do, with the RM20k permonths, he was under a lot of pressure, evry month will have a new sales target to hit, after his MLM career was stable in LB, he left the DELL company.(u all can shoot me & say they will say all good thing to convince me join the MLM) but i think what he say is the true story, the rest of the looser just apply other ppl story on themselves to bullshit & pull member in.
OK, y i think is true storey?? what he say have the point & proof. to cut the story short, i meet him b4 this at my work place which selling upmarket property, he was 1 of my customer & driving new model BMW 328(not wira converted or kancil), so i believe his income was around the range of RM20k-50k per month, bcos he can't survive if his income less than RM20k per month.

what i'm trying to say is, for those who anti MLM, u can choose to continue anti it. :D, for those would like to give it a try, please think twice whether u have the talent to make it or not & choose a good line to follow, bcos it will decide whether u will be in the Poor category or rich catergory in the MLM.

just my 2cent. Dun shoot me if u dun agree with what i say, but we can discus about it, remeber is discus, not flame each other. :D

Okay, I agreed with you that MLM might can earn big money but I can gerenty the fellow is bluffing you. I'm working with DELL for almost 2 years and so far, there is no any manager resign except myself(I'm resigned from DELL 1 month ago). And for your information, the DELL manager level salary range is from 8k to 12k. If 20k per month, i think that is VP level. So do you mind to tell me what his name? I can guaranty that you have been cheated. You can go to DELL and ask which stupid VP will resign? Beside that, all the upper level is been paid by the this MLM to acting. So, what is your comment now? I knew you not from MLM, but please think and check properly before say. I can prove you that I'm working in DELL previously. I think some of the member here also from DELL. I think they all also think the same that yopu have been cheated. Any comment now?

Hock said:
Okay, I agreed with you that MLM might can earn big money but I can gerenty the fellow is bluffing you. I'm working with DELL for almost 2 years and so far, there is no any manager resign except myself(I'm resigned from DELL 1 month ago). And for your information, the DELL manager level salary range is from 8k to 12k. If 20k per month, i think that is VP level. So do you mind to tell me what his name? I can guaranty that you have been cheated. You can go to DELL and ask which stupid VP will resign? Beside that, all the upper level is been paid by the this MLM to acting. So, what is your comment now? I knew you not from MLM, but please think and check properly before say. I can prove you that I'm working in DELL previously. I think some of the member here also from DELL. I think they all also think the same that yopu have been cheated. Any comment now?

So what if that person lied about Dell? Slivia is just trying to say those at the very top of MLM can earn big money, not 'wtf Dell can pay big' man... why so hostile?

yeah the only way to make money in the MLM scheme is tackle it when it's still a virgin. simple philosophy. that's why it's called a PYRAMID SCHEME. those at the apex will be laughing all the way to the bank while the rest suffer their butts off.

and you don't need a 10k salary to drive a brand new BMW 328.

differ said:
yeah the only way to make money in the MLM scheme is tackle it when it's still a virgin. simple philosophy. that's why it's called a PYRAMID SCHEME. those at the apex will be laughing all the way to the bank while the rest suffer their butts off.

and you don't need a 10k salary to drive a brand new BMW 328.
thats why sell the anti mlm wristbands using pyramid or mlm scheme.....

Hock said:

** OFF TOPIC **

You quick Dell? Now where are you working? :confused:

Zeroed said:
So what if that person lied about Dell? Slivia is just trying to say those at the very top of MLM can earn big money, not 'wtf Dell can pay big' man... why so hostile?

You can make it big in MLM (or any type of business) if you...

1. Be honest when sharing the business (give out pros and cons)
2. Don't BS here and there (don't tell ppl that by doing this business, can afford a Ferrari in 6 months)

NOT ALL MLM IS USING PYRAMID SCHEME..

BECAUSE IT( USING PYRAMIS SCHEME) IS BANNED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

NOT ALL MLM ASK U TO STOCK UP..

frankly, 20K+ monthly salary is VP or SVP range. Maybe commission + basic for 20K+? Dunno.

Do DELL practice comission? Dunno. They push very hard for selling their PC online, that's why you dun see DELL shop around.
Even DELL Dsitributor only get 5% different from the price posted at www.dell.com.my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom