DIY Oil Change and Flush

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i use magnatec but it sucks.
so now i switch to other semi syn which better a lot than this magnatec.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
what does it mean magnatec sux?
any comment? engine feels heavier or anything?
so my car use magnatec... engine feels same same ony..
response still ok kua..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
magnatec sux version contains the following functions/spec:
1. after running few hundred km, the engine become rough! noisy!
2. after 2k km, shit. the engine become super rough!! lack of power!! oil color turn into dark brown damm fast! macam driving a diesel engine!
3. after 3k km, u will definitely tidak tahan til want to flush the oil and use other oil.

bro, i not the only 1 who commenting like this, there are a lot other people who comment the same. there is one naza ria guy, since day 1 using this oil til 100,000km. guess wat happen? need full overhaul on his engine. must be the piston ring hanggus liao lar. and now i using caltex semi syn which is rm5-10difference than magnatec and feeling is happy driving. anywhere maybe i got the replica magnatec or wat i also dun know. now clocking 3k km ++ with caltex engine oil, the engine still not noisy.

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
i too used magnatec b4...
damn laozy..... the engine cannot go (fast ram) la
and gets dirty fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
2. after 2k km, shit. the engine become super rough!! lack of power!! oil color turn into dark brown damm fast! macam driving a diesel engine!
3. after 3k km, u will definitely tidak tahan til want to flush the oil and use other oil.
I FELT THE SAME THING at least im not alone at around 2.5k km already feel heavy...at abt 4k km u can forget abt hitting high rpm...i service abt 4.5k already cannot tahan terus change back to motul:love:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006

bro, i not the only 1 who commenting like this, there are a lot other people who comment the same. there is one naza ria guy, since day 1 using this oil til 100,000km. guess wat happen? need full overhaul on his engine. must be the piston ring hanggus liao lar. and now i using caltex semi syn which is rm5-10difference than magnatec and feeling is happy driving. anywhere maybe i got the replica magnatec or wat i also dun know. now clocking 3k km ++ with caltex engine oil, the engine still not noisy.
i found an oil which is worst than magnetec. try duckhams.... hehe...you will knw wat i mean.... and if you want the super rough feelings.... try conoco

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
wo...............
duckhams is for diesel engine use since it is damm rough.
by the way i always see duckhams oil in barrels. so guess it is most suitable for diesel engine use.

doncityz,
i bet u will go flush ur engine liao larr.......... later after few years ur piston ring hangus! vtec canot engage cozs the oil too rough.

guess i not the only one who complains on magnatec.
the old magnatec was damm good. i used it before. but now the newer magnatec sux me hard.

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
renxun, u use other oils later ur sponsor company marah ler. heheheheee

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006

Anybody know where can I get this in Malaysia? I saw one mechanic had use it and it was so easy to change oil. I asked the mechanic where he bought it, he said he bought from a hardware van that sells from workshop to workshop.

In ruten.com.tw they sell it for 1900 taiwan dollar (around RM200). So it's a good investment. Chuan Jiing Enterprise is the name of the taiwan company which made this product.
The item part number is CJ-169.

More info : http://www.oilvac.com.tw/

patented in
U.S.: 5450924 Germany: 29500683.8
UK: 2272948
Australia: 674469
Taiwan: 113238
China: ZL97230889.X

Another similar product: PELA products 650 , griots garage oil extractor.

SO, anyone know where to buy?????

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
this is older version lor bro.
now newer version use the air from air compressor to suck the engine oil out.

why u want to suck the engine oil out? just unplug the oil nut then the oil will come out also lerr............. lagi senang.

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
^yes I know they have pneumatic one and also pneumatic/manual. I just want the simplest design = only manual.

So, do you know where to get one Northiswara?

Last edited:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i dont see whats the point la if buy manual one..
just jack up the car and open drain plug more easier wut?
some more if u use manual sucking one, how u know u fully sucking the
oil leh? oil pan there got curves and dips etc..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i no idea where to get it.

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
bro, any idea using vtec oil engine and other product. any special ingredient inside make it diff frm other product to apply on vtec engine? anyone know?