Dilemma on choosing Recond Sport Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Please calm down TS. No point being a keyboard warrior online. You might not like what others have commented in your thread but why must you react in this way? If you don't like the comment, you can choose to ignore it. No point starting an online war and start flaming other people. If you have reacted nicely back from the start, the people who are off topic might even apologize to you for their mistake in going off topic. But you decided to react negatively and it sparked out conflict over here. There's no benefit by arguing or flaming each other endlessly on the internet world. You earn and gain nothing beneficial except anger and frustration.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
You do get honest and serious opinions and suggestions when you ask a question in forums. But together with that, there are also less serious replies or even jokes at times. It comes in a package. This is just normal whether you are in forums or in the real world. It takes all kinds to make the world. This is not necessarily a bad thing. While reading serious comments, a joke or 2 in between can be like a commercial break and give us all a good laugh. It's not like somebody hijacked your thread and convert it into a totally different topic, which happened to me before.

At least, that is what I think. But if you are a drop dead serious, no nonsense, soldier attitude person, then just disregard the jokes and pay attention only to the serious comments. Don't need to lambaste people for what they say.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
alaaaa,this kind of guy doesnt know what he wants to buy...not a car enthusiast.Why:

1)if the car broke down, dont know where to find parts
2)If the car broke down, just send it to mechanic,let him settle
3)A car needs to be loved,learn every parts about it
4)I respect American guy who repair or rebuild his own car on his backyard
5)if wanna buy sports car without headache,buy a crz/celica....or whatever ahbeng car.
6)I drive an old 180sx,and its like my gf,even my wife jealous of it,since every night i try to make it better,tweak there and here.

IMHO,if you wants a sportcar with minimal headache,dont buy at all.

sincerely from a car guy.

:)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
alaaaa,this kind of guy doesnt know what he wants to buy...not a car enthusiast.Why:

1)if the car broke down, dont know where to find parts
2)If the car broke down, just send it to mechanic,let him settle
3)A car needs to be loved,learn every parts about it
4)I respect American guy who repair or rebuild his own car on his backyard
5)if wanna buy sports car without headache,buy a crz/celica....or whatever ahbeng car.
6)I drive an old 180sx,and its like my gf,even my wife jealous of it,since every night i try to make it better,tweak there and here.

IMHO,if you wants a sportcar with minimal headache,dont buy at all.

sincerely from a car guy.

:)
Nice rare car bro! :top: and honestly commented. :top:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
So sad i'm an ah beng =(

Anyway, Many are experienced here and want to share their side of the story or lighten the load in all seriousness. Btw I'm not saying whoever or even yourself but if you have been more active to respond we wouldn't also simply throw 'our' suggestions and comments. With every constructive reply to discuss your preference for a sports car for weekend use, I'm sure by now we would have zeroed in to a few models instead of retaliating to our crap comments. Y'know when you want to know or ask something in an open forum, expect some to veer off topic as some knows each other and stray to an inside joke, if you don't get it, ignore it. You won't get respectful answers if you don't respond respectfully bro.

So, have you had any other research on a few models that you like besides or within the first post?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So sad i'm an ah beng =(

Anyway, Many are experienced here and want to share their side of the story or lighten the load in all seriousness. Btw I'm not saying whoever or even yourself but if you have been more active to respond we wouldn't also simply throw 'our' suggestions and comments. With every constructive reply to discuss your preference for a sports car for weekend use, I'm sure by now we would have zeroed in to a few models instead of retaliating to our crap comments. Y'know when you want to know or ask something in an open forum, expect some to veer off topic as some knows each other and stray to an inside joke, if you don't get it, ignore it. You won't get respectful answers if you don't respond respectfully bro.

So, have you had any other research on a few models that you like besides or within the first post?
NO!!! Strongly disagree that CR-Z is ah beng car :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
when my wife ask me,

where u going ?

my answer always is " look for my china girl (car) ".......she laugh n reply ::biggrin: go...
Next time what if u were telling the truth? Then she say go, then you wont feel guilty
going also :rofl: since been approved. :laugh:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
my auntie drives a crz.kekeke.auto some more.
But the handling is quite gooding...my cousin drives it at subang daytona big U Corner and it oversteer a lil bit.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Thats weird... It should understeer by nature. Is it stock? Not bad, Aunty very up to date

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
yupe it should be understeer.
stock gaban standard auto with toy doll at the rear window.
driven by a pro-karter,so he wank the enter the corner quite fast,even in passenger seat i can felt it oversteered a lil bit.
the speed was 100kmh went we exit the corner.but didnt manage to capture the entering speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience