Dilemma on choosing Recond Sport Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh really? A friend who owns one said CRZ is pretty tail happy(for a FWD la....ok).
Heard of that too. But by nature yes, FWD ma.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

well well, this what so call " Sport Car " I only drive as second car / week end car, because I already had one.
I just dilemma on choosing what car I gona buy, perhaps may be after next 2 months. So now I open this post to see what u guy opinion, and hopefully for those REAL OWNER of those car I mentioned come here and share his experience, instead talking crap, or share link what "Sport Car" mean.
This section is for car discussion->Car talk, but some people here talk so funny. If you want to share, just write, no one force you to give crap comment here. Respect people if u want people respect you.

I expect I can gain some useful information before I choose what car I gona buy, not the crap experience u try to share here.
As I told early, no one force you to give comment here if u don't wan to, u can keep those crap to yourself, and HAPPY HARI RAYA
1. I doubt any REAL OWNER owns all the cars you mentioned. If you are asking for REAL OWNERS of each of the cars to respond, then SAY THAT. So a guy like Yuji Ide don't qualify to give feedback on car no.1, FD2R, since he don't OWN one? Wow, champion lah you.

2. Useful information? People give you useful information, you just don't understand. Let me simplify it for you. You are too stupid to understand what people are saying. It's like a normal guy want to ask Albert Einstein about quantum theory. Guess what? Even if he explained it to you, you wouldn't understand!

3. Your question, don't need owners to respond. Anybody with half a brain and put enough effort to read ZTH would know the answer.

My concern are
a. Reliable - Not much problem, not those car always in workshop more then driving, less headache.
b. Spare part - Not over price, at least fair enough, and easy to get.
c. I like turbo car, but overheat become my main concern, as I always stuck in KL traffic jam.
d. Fuel consumption - I not those super rich guy, but at least I affordable.
a.Car reliable or not see luck. Lamborghini can catch fire, Toyota can break down. Lexus got less problems doesn't mean you buy sure no problem.
b.In Malaysia, Japanese car spare parts is cheaper than Continental, that's a fact. And Japanese parts easier to get.
c.Nobody complain Proton turbo overheat. Overheating is a problem, if your car got problem it'll overheat. Nothing to do with turbo or not.
d.If your concern is fuel consumption, don't buy a SPORTS CAR, idiot.

And I'm a badass. Deal with it. You don't want people like me to respond, don't post your topic in a public forum. Last I checked, Tom owns zerotohundred.com, not you, so I post wherever I like here until I get my ass banned.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

1. I doubt any REAL OWNER owns all the cars you mentioned. If you are asking for REAL OWNERS of each of the cars to respond, then SAY THAT. So a guy like Yuji Ide don't qualify to give feedback on car no.1, FD2R, since he don't OWN one? Wow, champion lah you.

2. Useful information? People give you useful information, you just don't understand. Let me simplify it for you. You are too stupid to understand what people are saying. It's like a normal guy want to ask Albert Einstein about quantum theory. Guess what? Even if he explained it to you, you wouldn't understand!

3. Your question, don't need owners to respond. Anybody with half a brain and put enough effort to read ZTH would know the answer.

a.Car reliable or not see luck. Lamborghini can catch fire, Toyota can break down. Lexus got less problems doesn't mean you buy sure no problem.
b.In Malaysia, Japanese car spare parts is cheaper than Continental, that's a fact. And Japanese parts easier to get.
c.Nobody complain Proton turbo overheat. Overheating is a problem, if your car got problem it'll overheat. Nothing to do with turbo or not.

And I'm a badass. Deal with it. You don't want people like me to respond, don't post your topic in a public forum. Last I checked, Tom owns zerotohundred.com, not you, so I post wherever I like here until I get my ass banned.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
So sad i'm an ah beng =(

Anyway, Many are experienced here and want to share their side of the story or lighten the load in all seriousness. Btw I'm not saying whoever or even yourself but if you have been more active to respond we wouldn't also simply throw 'our' suggestions and comments. With every constructive reply to discuss your preference for a sports car for weekend use, I'm sure by now we would have zeroed in to a few models instead of retaliating to our crap comments. Y'know when you want to know or ask something in an open forum, expect some to veer off topic as some knows each other and stray to an inside joke, if you don't get it, ignore it. You won't get respectful answers if you don't respond respectfully bro.

So, have you had any other research on a few models that you like besides or within the first post?
You're right about the open forum. This is a free place where you get free answers/replies. So when something is free, you can't really expect it to be 100% good. :rofl: No offence to anyone okay? :biggrin:
I mean, if you pay to come to this forum and you get off topic replies like that, of course you have all the rights to complain because you already PAID. Unfortunately, you din't pay to come to ZTH and when something is free, you can't really complain much isn't it? Its free and you don't really lose anything right?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Heard of that too. But by nature yes, FWD ma.
Not all FWD is tail happy la....you need to look at how the car is setup....your Altis also FWD got tail happy meh?? :smokin:

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Ixeo, your brain is damage or what ? Please talk human word, I don't understand DOG language

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

This forum are open public, and anyone can comment here, no one get pay or get fine.
But if those senior/moderator also talk rubbish or irrelevant topic, spamming around ...... ...... ... WHAT U THINK ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
dkny, you talking about me?

Buy car also dilemma, my suggestion just get a FD2R, spare parts plenty. you can even swap parts with normal FD2, NA 2L MT 6speed, FC no need to think much....FF drive train, less oil need to change compare to 4WD or FR. Easy to drive and adequate power even if you want to use it as daily drive also can....4 door practical enough to take it to pasar or buy groceries. Easy to blend into the a car park since now so many FD2 convert FD2R lookalike, you won't get too much attention...which is good.

There you have it, no need to think already now go pay DP....

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
dkny, you talking about me?

Buy car also dilemma, my suggestion just get a FD2R, spare parts plenty. you can even swap parts with normal FD2, NA 2L MT 6speed, FC no need to think much....FF drive train, less oil need to change compare to 4WD or FR. Easy to drive and adequate power even if you want to use it as daily drive also can....4 door practical enough to take it to pasar or buy groceries. Easy to blend into the a car park since now so many FD2 convert FD2R lookalike, you won't get too much attention...which is good.

There you have it, no need to think already now go pay DP....
I didn't mean all moderator, only minor people there.
And I didn't meant to create trouble here, just to defend myself when people critic on me, that all.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ixeo, your brain is damage or what ? Please talk human word, I don't understand DOG language

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

This forum are open public, and anyone can comment here, no one get pay or get fine.
But if those senior/moderator also talk rubbish or irrelevant topic, spamming around ...... ...... ... WHAT U THINK ?
Exactly, you don't understand what I am saying cause you're stupid like a dog. Keep barking dog. I'll throw you izso's boner.

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ixeo, did u talk dog language again ?
If u wana see doctor, I can recommend a good one for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience