Digital Aircond Panel

C

chilskater

believe it or not....the mitsu digital panel aircond can be install on L5 dashboard for kancil...some modification needed la..

can share the wiring?

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Bro Drex,
You got steps to do it DIY?

Bro V.rut,
How much is the cost of the items plus installation (if you know)?

V.rut

Jul 25, 2005
Kepong
Bro Cacin,the CK4 Digital,sensor and power transistor cost around 150,to custom made the panel cost about 80,labour charge 80
Look more nice compare to the GSR one because it's smaller if you want to put it in saga or iswara.

nelsonlye

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
Sunway
Just got mine install nicely with all d wiring done....

Got everything..from OZALKL...hehe....

include the outside temp working as well......

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
reviving uber old thread
might get lucky, but does anyone have any access to a cyborg (or watever lancer that came with the digital air con) workshop manual that might have came with the digital panel wiring diagrams? Dont mind if its in japanese or whatnot. I've got a rough idea on what to do from the wiring from another forum member but would just like to make doubly sure if possible

i've recently got hold of the entire digital air con set (2x headunit, motorized blower, motorized air vents, EVO2 dash loom minus abs unit, heat exchanger, air con engine bay wiring, plus all d sensors+ relays.) Planning to chuck this into my Lancer CC Coupe (aiya our proton putra except super first gen 1992 model). Current dash loom has absolutely no provisions for this at all not even power windows (made that wiring up myself)

auto electrician out of d question, unless i want to chalk up a $400 bux aus bill. Also becoz i'm down here, any local mekanik in m'sia cannot pakai unless i want to purposely impot the car back :biggrin:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
hi all,
try go to pdftown.com. There's a bunch of user/service manual there for a lot of cars. Who knows, you might be able to find what you're looking for :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its not a race to watch, but let us have a feel in both cars.

While the heavy Veyron with a 1000-hp quad-turbo W16 engine through a 7-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic gearbox, powers all four wheels, the super-light F40 is driven through a conventional 6-speed manual by a twin-turbo 3-liter V8 to the rear wheels. The Veyron is one of the most complicated cars ever devised, let alone produced, while the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience